Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MizzRabbit

Jav: Well, all the projects are going on display at school until the new semester, and I think I'll regain copyright after that. I'll let you know!

CPP: Thanks!! :D

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Gareth

mizz rabbit your drawing is soo amazing i love the colours it si perfect :D

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

Javey74

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Jav: Well, all the projects are going on display at school until the new semester, and I think I'll regain copyright after that. I'll let you know!

CPP: Thanks!! :D
Thanks Honey, you've got me getting really excited now..  :lol:  :D/

MizzRabbit

Jav: I bet you are. Btw, your gallery has become really large and wonderful. I was browsing it before and you've made quite a collection of DisArt. :D

Pan, if you want me to draw YOU in your HSM uniform you HAVE to upload the picture. And besides, we all want to see! :D

Use password]

Javey74

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Jav: I bet you are. Btw, your gallery has become really large and wonderful. I was browsing it before and you've made quite a collection of DisArt. :D
Thanks Honey..  :D

I was quite shocked when I looked at the quantity myself, since in the beginning I thought it might just be a small gallery, but as the artists increased on this thread, so did there work.  So that spurred me on to ask everyone of them if they would like to add there work to my galleries.  It immediately took off from there, and since then it's come on leaps and bounds with lots of kind comments on the way about the gallery and it's artistry makeup..  :D

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank all the artists once again who have contributed to the gallery in making it what it is today..  =D>  =D>  =D>

If there are any artists not on it yet, who would like to display there work all in one place, just PM me..  :wink:  :D

Captain Pan

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Pan, if you want me to draw YOU in your HSM uniform you HAVE to upload the picture. And besides, we all want to see! :D

That would be creating a problem... No one (except for about 400 children and 28 staff) have seen me in my High School Musical Kit... And they failed to take a picture...  :D

And to this Date I still haven't supplied Javey with a headshot for the Gallery... and at the moment its not looking like Materializing!

Honey you shall have to move on for... and when I do provide you with one I try and  wait until you are not doing a project as not to get in the way! Sorry and Thank You!

MizzRabbit

I think it's really nice that you keep updating the gallery and put effort into making it for all of us. So THANK YOU Javey! Also for all the games!  :D

Use password]

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "Captain Pan"
Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Pan, if you want me to draw YOU in your HSM uniform you HAVE to upload the picture. And besides, we all want to see! :D

That would be creating a problem... No one (except for about 400 children and 28 staff) have seen me in my High School Musical Kit... And they failed to take a picture...  :D

And to this Date I still haven't supplied Javey with a headshot for the Gallery... and at the moment its not looking like Materializing!

Honey you shall have to move on for... and when I do provide you with one I try and  wait until you are not doing a project as not to get in the way! Sorry and Thank You!

I have time on my hands now Tom and I really want to do the picture. I have you on Facebook now so I might just be cheeky and draw it using one of your other pics and adding the uniform myself. Muahaha... ;)

Use password]

Captain Pan

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"
Quote from: "Captain Pan"

I have time on my hands now Tom and I really want to do the picture. I have you on Facebook now so I might just be cheeky and draw it using one of your other pics and adding the uniform myself. Muahaha... ;)

Might be a long hard search to find a Suitable picture of me then Honey!
And that might be the better idea anyway... it [strike:10y1m65m]would probably[/strike:10y1m65m] will make a better picture! :wink: And I have no objections to you doing that... I believe the pictures of the Uniform are on there too!

Javey74

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"I think it's really nice that you keep updating the gallery and put effort into making it for all of us. So THANK YOU Javey! Also for all the games!  :D
Awwwh thanks for those comments Honey, your ever so kind and you're very welcome..  :wink:  :D

burntsienna

Wow!
Theres been such a flood of amazing work on here I'm so excited! and impressed!!!  :mrgreen:  =D>  :mrgreen:
Everyones work is outstandingly amazing!
Keep posting  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

MizzRabbit

Alright Tom... Here we go...

CAPTAIN PAN:

Congratulations on your new Zac Efron body haha ;)

I had a lot of fun making this.

Link to larger version is here: http://images110.fotki.com/v1539/filerB ... /Tom_2.jpg

Use password]

CentralPlazaPerson

This my attempt to draw Donald for Javey :lol:
It all went well until it came to my down side...colouring!  :oops:
Donald's beak is weird I know but apart from that what do you think?
I really need to use colouring pencils :lol:

-breeno-

Very good drawing CPP, well done =D>

And Honey, that is incredible :shock:  I'm sure the Captain will love it.  Speaking of which this is the first time i've actually seen Tom, although in Cartoon form :P  I deleted my Facebook a while back now so i can't see his photos there.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "-breeno-"Very good drawing CPP, well done =D>

And Honey, that is incredible :shock:  I'm sure the Captain will love it.  Speaking of which this is the first time i've actually seen Tom, although in Cartoon form :P  I deleted my Facebook a while back now so i can't see his photos there.

It was a first for me as well. I had no idea what he looked like before I added him on FB. As his profile says he's 21 I had imagined him looking a bit younger. I did take a few liberties with his picture so not sure it looks like him 100% or anything.

Use password]