Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PetiteSirene

Wow Petes Dragon thats amazing!  :shock:

I know I havent posted anything here in a while, but I have been drawing again recently and I wanted to share something.

There has been a certain Disney Character that has brought a lot of bad feelings to me over the past year as she was closely connected with a person who has hurt me and sometimes continues to do so.

It has taken a lot for me to put everything behind me, but every time I have seen this character I have always remembered the lies, the hurtful things that were said and the lengths that some people go to to hurt people by trying to turn others against them.

But dispite all this I have always had my friends out there (You all know who you are ;)) And bit by bit I have been letting go of everything that reminds me of these bad and horrible times. But there was one thing that I still needed to overcome.

As a child I used to watch Beauty and the Beast all the time, I admired Belle and wished I could be like her, honest, loving and true. She didnt deserve to have my feelings of sadness connected to her. So today after a lot of thinking I decided that I would change that.

Now I dont normally draw human characters, I am not good at it :? so I apologise that its not great. Also its a work in progress, hopefully I can finish it and colour it and it will be something I can be proud of.

Thankyou for listening to my ramblings lol

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "PetiteSirene"Now I dont normally draw human characters, I am not good at it :?

:shock:  :?  Looking very good so far

The Butlin Boy

PD: Wow, I am, so impressed, that's amazing :o You were right not to shade it, it doesn't need it, it's fantastic the way it is. All your hard work's paid off, well done :wink:  =D>

PS: Very well done with your drawing of Belle as well, you've captured her very well in your drawing, well done =D>

PetiteSirene

Thanks guys  :oops:

I have found it quite difficult but I must admit I have enjoyed it a lot, I have finished the picture and added a little bit of colour and shading... I have never done shading before so I am pretty happy with it.

Sorry about the bad picture lol, I dont have a scanner and had to take a photo of it  :oops:

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia

The Butlin Boy

The colour and shading makes it look even better PS, very well done :mrgreen:  =D>

burntsienna

Wow Pete's Dragon!!! That is absolutally amazing!!! Its got to be the most detailed drawing on here!  =D>  =D>  =D>

Eeee PetiteSirene you should be so proud of that drawing! its fab!
And for not doing shading before thats just pretty immensly amazing!!! =D>  :mrgreen:   =D>
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "PetiteSirene"Thanks guys  :oops:

I have found it quite difficult but I must admit I have enjoyed it a lot, I have finished the picture and added a little bit of colour and shading... I have never done shading before so I am pretty happy with it.

Sorry about the bad picture lol, I dont have a scanner and had to take a photo of it  :oops:

Great drawing. I especially like the detail on the fingers in the top left corner....very realistic  :wink:

PetiteSirene

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Great drawing. I especially like the detail on the fingers in the top left corner....very realistic  :wink:

Lol Yes that bit was extreamly difficult to colour and shade!  :wink:

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia

Pete's Dragon

Since you dont have a scanner, I though I'd do something nice for you. Admittedly I'm not sure how well it turned out, but I tried  :?

PetiteSirene

Oh thankyou Petes Dragon!  =D>

It looks much better without my fingers lol  :lol:

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia

DLP-Photos.com

WOW PD - You've done what I hoped you would do - made the best drawing so far on this topic (unfortunately not in time for the awards - but you won that category anyway)  :D/  =D>  :D/

Your drawing PetiteSirene is very very good - I cannot wait to see more of your work.
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Captain Pan

Its been a While since I last popped something in... So I though I better drop this off before I am forgotten... Remember the Name... Its gonna be famous....

Ok maybe not famous, don't worry this is only a picture of what i've done...I am planning to scan it in and such!

BTW: Pete: Absolutely INCREDIBLE, I know i shouldn't type in Capitals but that picture deserves it! I think I already have the best picture for next years awards right here!

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Its been a While since I last popped something in... So I though I better drop this off before I am forgotten... Remember the Name... Its gonna be famous....

Ok maybe not famous, don't worry this is only a picture of what i've done...I am planning to scan it in and such!

BTW: Pete: Absolutely INCREDIBLE, I know i shouldn't type in Capitals but that picture deserves it! I think I already have the best picture for next years awards right here!

:oops: Awwwww, shucks. Well yours is definitily a front-runner for the most creative. Are all the Pixar films included, I cant see Ratatouille...?

EDIT : Nevermind, see it now  =D>

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon":oops: Awwwww, shucks. Well yours is definitily a front-runner for the most creative. Are all the Pixar films included, I cant see Ratatouille...?

EDIT : Nevermind, see it now  =D>

My main problem was fitting in a Bugs Life, and it's the laziest logo positioned! And I'm kind of glad I popped the complete Ratatouille Logo in, it started with just the nose and whiskers and then i converted the nose to the "E" from WALL-E and then thought "whoops" and added the tote!

I am currently trying to create one for "Captain Pan"...Currently I have 4 A4 sheets of sketches and I am thinking of once finalising the Drawing of asking someone with the technical computer skills of forming it using computer images... as I'm not that good and then I would use it for my Signature... PD: Expect a PM very soon sir, as I know your a master of the computer!

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Captain Pan"I am currently trying to create one for "Captain Pan"...Currently I have 4 A4 sheets of sketches and I am thinking of once finalising the Drawing of asking someone with the technical computer skills of forming it using computer images... as I'm not that good and then I would use it for my Signature... PD: Expect a PM very soon sir, as I know your a master of the computer!

No problem, me like photoshop (plus I've nothing to do until uni starts back on the 26th)