Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

Thats great Pan! really catures Mickey's spirit!

Cheap graphics tablets ... TESCO, everything cheap!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

burntsienna

Captain Pan your Mickey is superb! =]
its amazing, you've really captured the essence of Mickey Mouse =]
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Quote from: "Clarebelle"lol heres a POOR attempt of mine ... I think i'll dedicate this to someone who makes me smile and laugh a lot! lol ...

I't was my first attempt on my new graphics tablet thingy, so bad I even had to lable who it was!
Actually Clarebelle, that's what my Donald figurine was starting to look like, but instead of his arm, it's his leg... :shock:

Clarebelle

lol yeah he is missing a bit of arm!

Is he mended yet?

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Clarebelle"lol heres a POOR attempt of mine ... I think i'll dedicate this to someone who makes me smile and laugh a lot! lol ...

I't was my first attempt on my new graphics tablet thingy, so bad I even had to lable who it was!
Actually Clarebelle, that's what my Donald figurine was starting to look like, but instead of his arm, it's his leg... :shock:

aww! hows the fixing going Javey?

Javey74

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Thats great Pan! really catures Mickey's spirit! [color]
I'll second that one Captain Pan...Great effort... =D>  :D

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"aww! hows the fixing going Javey?
Well it sort of looks alright, unless you stare at that particular point, still undicided at present... :|

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Javey74"

trying not to giggle... :shock:  trying not to giggle... :? Sorry that made me laugh Javey and I'm so Sorry its at your expense  :oops:

But Javey we need an update on your patient? Will he survive or will Your Icon be making his way to the great Pond in the Sky? I hoping for survival  [-o<

Javey74

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Actually Clarebelle, that's what my Donald figurine was starting to look like, but instead of his arm, it's his leg... :shock:

trying not to giggle... :shock: trying not to giggle... :? Sorry that made me laugh Javey and I'm so Sorry its at your expense :oops:

But Javey we need an update on your patient? Will he survive or will Your Icon be making his way to the great Pond in the Sky? I hoping for survival [-o<
No offense taken Captain Pan, I raised a smile when I saw it myself...Then I thought, is Clarebelle winding me up or what... :lol:  :lol:

He may survive, otherwise I'll be out for a replacement... :roll:

burntsienna

i hope he survives!!!!

Captain Pan

Mademouiselles et Monsieurs (pardon the bad spelling but Je parle un peu francais)

The Dining room of Chez Captain Pan Proudly Presents a Candle Lit dinner:

Clarebelle

Be our guest
Be our guest
Put our service to the test ....

sorry couldnt resist

-breeno-

Wow! :shock: That's great pan, really well done =D>  =D>
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Clarebelle

this one should give everone a laugh or two  :lol:

my shopping list sketch! hehe, found my sketch book, lost my pencil. I'm going to get some better supplies later yay!

Javey74

That's really good that Captain Pan... :D  Keep up the good work there.. :wink:

Awwwh, you have me thinking of the film again Clarebelle....really cute isn't he... :wink:  Makes up for the sleekness of Eve doesn't it... :D

The way the drawings are going on this thread we might have our own nine young men and women, to Walt's nine old men.. :lol:  :lol: