Hong Kong meets Disneyland Resort Paris

Started by Patrick, July 27, 2005, 11:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick

Well lately in Disneyland Park they have been filming commercials for Hong Kong Disneyland, and today they are apparently filming the Main Street part of the commercial with Snow White and a Chinese boy, with a green screen.  Semms odd they are using Disneyland Resort Paris don't you think?  Since after all it can easily be differentiated between the emmence detail in Paris and the screen set type look of Main Street in Hong Kong.  Oh well I am sure this may work in favour for Hong Kong if they do it well, I just hope they do not go and mess it up by placing on scenes from Discoveryland which I think would be mad since they are 2 different concepts between this and Tomorrowland :lol: .

Kristof

There were filmcrews everywhere!!  But I guess it wasn't all for the Hong Kong commercial.  Like I mailed you Paddy, they were filming in Main Street at the entrance of Emporium with a green screen.  Snow White had to hug a little Chinese boy while the camera was coming closer on a dolly.

Kinou

Today, it was indicated that they were filming for UK on the sheet of the CMs.
Hug it out bitch !

Patrick

Wow so we may actually get a commercial thats actually of DLRP origin, theres a first :lol: .  So will be nice if they are telling the truth, maybe it will give the incentive to a few more British people DLRP is not WDW and is much nicer if thats what it is for. :D

Diane

On the evening of Thursday 28th July they were filming Fantillusion - I wondered if they also filmed 'Wishes'.

Kristof

That was probably for the new DLRP dvd.  :D