Publicity Campagne

Started by Jorien, July 17, 2005, 03:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorien

These affiches were posted on DLRPmagazine.com. It's for a new publicity campaign.

Kris

That's the best example of DLRP using false advertising ever!!! Since they never used to.

That "Wishes" picture is a million times larger than the display we saw  :P  It gets people there, but after showing such big pictures, it's not surprising people are dissapointed with the size of the fireworks
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Kristof

Yeah and Space Mountain doesn't launch you really into space...  :evil:  I want my money back!!!   :lol:

Jorien

Quote from: "Kris"That "Wishes" picture is a million times larger than the display we saw  :P  It gets people there, but after showing such big pictures, it's not surprising people are dissapointed with the size of the fireworks

LOL!!!! That's exactly the same thing i was thinking when i saw the first video of Wishes last Sunday. And when i was at the travel agency this week getting my tickets and seeing a poster on the wall with a huge fireworks display above the castle!  :wink:

Anthony

I can't understand why people have a problem with the advertising of Wishes... don't they remember that publicity shot for Tinkerbell's Fantasy In The Sky that was used year after year?  If I remember correctly, the actual show looked nothing like it...

There were no big fireworks and no giant tinkerbell in the sky! :D  And at least on the Wishes ads the castle is the right way round...

These adverts are interesting though - are they targeting Parisians and people who could take a day/evening trip out to DLRP? It seems like a good idea to me, but it's weird that there's no mention of the MagicNights tickets...

Kris

MagicNights wasn't promoted anywhere... DLRP wouldn't even confirm it to me. What a waste of a publicity chance!?  :cry:
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Kristof

QuoteMagicNights wasn't promoted anywhere...

It was mentioned in a press release by DLRP.

Du 16 juillet au 28 août 2005, le billet Magic Nights donne l'accès au Parc Disneyland de 17h00 à 23h00. Ce billet est idéal pour les visiteurs qui veulent découvrir le Parc Disneyland sous un nouveau jour, ou plutôt une nouvelle soirée ! Le prix de ce billet est de 29 euros.
Et pour un euro de plus, les visiteurs peuvent prolonger leur soirée à Disney Village, à la discothèque Hurricanes. Attention, cette offre pour un euro de plus n'est pas valable les 3, 17, 31 juillet et 7, 14, 28 août 2005. L'achat du billet d'entrée à Hurricanes se fait à la discothèque, sur présentation du Billet Magic Nights. L'Hurricanes est ouvert dès 23h jusqu'à 4h. Son accès est interdit aux mineurs non accompagnés d'un parent ou d'un tuteur légal, et une tenue correcte est exigée. La capacité de la discothèque étant limitée, la direction se réserve donc le droit de limiter ou refuser l'accès.
> Réservation sur le site Internet disneylandparis.com.

Rough translation:
The Magic Nights ticket is avaiable from july 16 to august 28 2005 which gives acces to the Disneyland Park from 5pm to 11 pm.  Price is 29 euros.  For one extra euro, visitors get access to Discotheque Hurricanes at Disney Village.  
(The rest is information about Hurricanes.)