Your funniest DLRP experiences!

Started by RnRCj, April 25, 2008, 07:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RnRCj

I don't believe I have seen a topic for funny stories related to DLRP, so I've now created one!

Share your funniest moments from your trips here!

We were in Phantom Manor once and me and my dad got in our doom buggy. My nan and my mum then got in the next one. A few seconds into the ride I hear my nan suddenly screaming. She yells: "SOMETHING TOUCHED ME! SOMETHING TOUCHED ME!" I looked behind her doom buggy thinking it was a CM, but there was no one there! She then yells again, still convinced that something was touching her: "AAARGH! WHAT IS IT?!?!". I was starting to wonder what on earth it was, but then my dad then told me to look look at his hand - It was actually my dad just reaching over and tapping her!! He kept doing it for the rest of the ride and I just couldn't stop laughing at her exceptionally loud screams of fright! When we got off the ride, we revealed to her that it was just my dad, and she suddenly look really embarrassed! The only problem now is that whenever we go on Phantom Manor she keeps imagining things are touching her! :lol:

Kellogs

1)Walking into Phatom Manor, turning the corner, and screaming in a staff members face lol I didn't expect him to be there!

2) Terror of Tower staff dancing along to High school musical! (Il upload a video as soon as i transfer it from my camera)

3)Stitch Live:

Stich: You over there, what is your name?
Man in audience: Paulo from Italy
Stitch: PaulofromItaly? Thats a funny name. Where are you from PaulofromItaly?
PaulofromItaly: From Italy.
Stich: PaulofromItaly, from Italy! Oh.

4) TOT staff member walking up to me, giving me two fastpass tickets, tapping his noise, and walked away. My freind realises that he hasn't got a ticket and goes 'waht about mee?' TOT staff member then places two fastpasses in a cone :D Then two girls attempt to use their fastpasses, and the same staff member joked around with them saying they were fake, and even got another staff member to check them, they looked so upset, then he just started laughing madly. Haha :D

Alpop

this amused us quite a bit.

Just landed at CDG airport and looked for the TGV trains, but ended up getting totally lost. So gave up and waited for the official bus from the airport. We waited for about 40 minutes as we had missed the bus that was timed to pick up our flight.

Eventually we climbed aboard the bus and sat in the font row as there wasn't anyone else around. We then picked up from the other terminals, until we got to the last one. There was a slight disturbance outside and we then spotted 2 police cars and about 7 police men. Our bus driver parked at the bus stop and went to investigate. 5 minutes later the police took him away!

This all happened to us because I read that it was quicker to get the TGV instead of the bus. If we had got the bus we would have been in the resort and eating dinner, instead of sitting at CDG! [-o<

-breeno-

Quote from: "Alpop"this amused us quite a bit.

Just landed at CDG airport and looked for the TGV trains, but ended up getting totally lost. So gave up and waited for the official bus from the airport. We waited for about 40 minutes as we had missed the bus that was timed to pick up our flight.

Eventually we climbed aboard the bus and sat in the font row as there wasn't anyone else around. We then picked up from the other terminals, until we got to the last one. There was a slight disturbance outside and we then spotted 2 police cars and about 7 police men. Our bus driver parked at the bus stop and went to investigate. 5 minutes later the police took him away!

This all happened to us because I read that it was quicker to get the TGV instead of the bus. If we had got the bus we would have been in the resort and eating dinner, instead of sitting at CDG! [-o<

That reminds be of something that happened to us at CDG.

We got off the plane and into the waiting coach to bring us to the terminal.  But, for some reason i still dont know why, we were going around the terminal in circles for ages.  The driver kept stopping to shout at one of the airport staff in french(there mustn't of been room to park or something), but these guys from the plane we were one were joking about shouting "which lap are we on now?" and stuff like that  :lol:   You could tell the poor old coach driver was angry he could find a space to park and im sure the guys joking about didn't help :lol:
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Alpop

Oh I forgot to add.

When we got to DLRP on the bus (first time for us stopping on site) the driver parked up at the train station and was about to get out, when he then realised he hadn't dropped us off yet!!
We let him off as he had nearly been arrested.

Nicholas-c

everyone has fun on phantom manor :P

Me my brother and uncle decided not to watch fireworks and went to get one last ride in, it was empty got in the elevator...

... just us 3 and another couple (5 in total) and 3 CM's who were all out too scare us  :lol:

Dare i say more ? :p
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Owain

When i went to DLRP last year we were staying in the Cheyenne. And two of my friends chelsea and abbie came into mine and jakes room. They had pot noodle, then they decided they didnt want it so they poured it down the sink, only to find the next morning when jake was brushing his teeth the water wasnt goign down and pot noodle was coming out of the sink.  :lol:

Javey74

I can think of a few 'funniest moments'.  :)

My favourite funniest moment I cannot put on this forum it's too rude.  :lol:  :oops:  

A milder one that springs to mind.....There was a little boy I would say he was about 5 or 6, was waiting to see Belle with his mam, we were standing just behind them.  When it was there turn to see Belle they just had had there photo taken when the little boy handed Belle his autograph book, at this point he moved around the back of Belle, while his mother started talking to the Princess about something I couldn't understand, it sounded Spanish I think. The little boy quickly got on his knee's and started to lift up Belle's dress and look underneath, it was also funny because where we were standing, all you could see was a little bottom and a pair of green jeans sticking out the bottom of Belle's dress.  :lol:  :lol:

It was the boys mother who had first realised what the boy had done, so started shouting at him, Belle at this point turned around to see what was happening.  :oops:  :oops:

Another time in the Central Plaza the Country Jamboree Bears were out, Jen ran up to get her photo done with Wexidell, and I could not believe my eyes, there was a woman getting her photo took with him and her facial features were identical to Wexidell's.  This is totally true.  :shock:  I only wish I took a photo of this total stranger to prove how identical they looked.  Every time I see Wexidell now, I think of this occasion.  :lol:

It was rather funny, some might say cruel if you know what Wexidell looks like. But I'd pay £100.00 to anyone who saw what I saw and kept a totally straight face.  :lol:  :lol:

MinniesBestPal

HAHAHAHA! Can think of millions!

1. We got stuck on small world for 20 minutes! My dad kept saying "IF THIS RIDE DOESN'T START AGAIN SOON, I'M JUMPING OVER BOARD!

2. My grandma on BTM! She screamed, shouted "YEEEE HAWWWW!!!" at every drop or corner, waved her hat in the air, and posed for the camera!

3. The look on my grandma's face when we told her there were mice in honey I shrunk the audience, just as we were sitting down too!

4. The look on my grandma's face when there WAS  a mouse under the table in the cowboy restaurant (the one that looks like a big barn!) She screamed, ran around shaking her skirt, coat, bag, and everything else, went right the way across the room, and refused to sit back down at the table to eat her hotdog, even though we chased the mouse away!

5. I was six, and it was my brothers first time on Phantom Manor! He was three. HAHAHAHAHA! IT WAS SO FUNNY! The ride got stopped every so often, and at one point we were near this grave stone, and every so often a head would pop out. He could see it coming every time and he STILL screamed like a girl! Oh, and after the ride, he was convinced the ghost from the top of the doombuggy was following him!

6. When my dad volunteers for EVERYTHING and once HE GOT PICKED! We were eating a hotdog in the restaurant in the hollywood boulevard, and this show started. The "director" yelled "WE NEED A MAN TO BE THE STAR OF OUR SHOW!" and my dad practically leapt up and down his seat. The guy said "YES! THE MAN WITH THE GOOFY HAT ON!" It was embarrasing at first, but my dad was really funny, and quite a good actor!

I got more, but I'll save those for later!

lil-shawn

i had a lot of funny days at DLRP.

on my last trip on june 2007, when i watched the once upon a dream parade besides me stand a german woman and maybe she think nobody understand her, at the showstop the evil queen dance and the woman scream in german something like dance for me for 10 euro  :lol:  at the time the showstop ended her kid sit in front of me and the evil queen run to him and he got so scared this was so funny.

on my trip back in 2003 i was there with friends, and one of the sit on the rail at the fountain in front od the disneyland hotel. i was picture her and she begun to sneeze and fall into the fountain that was the best part of this trip.

in 2000 i was with frinds to, on the arriving day we saw the ballethippo from fantasia, and she saw my best friend and run to him and both lie on the floor. she cuddle him and kissed him so often i think she felt in love with him  :lol:

back in 1993 i was with my parants there and at fantasyland i saw pooh, i was so happy that i run to him, at this moment he turn around and i run into his back and fall down. everyone find it funny but not me. now when i think about it i have to lough  :lol:

Owain

Quote from: "lil-shawn"on my trip back in 2003 i was there with friends, and one of the sit on the rail at the fountain in front od the disneyland hotel. i was picture her and she begun to sneeze and fall into the fountain that was the best part of this trip.

LOL, how did she get out ?

lil-shawn

hehe she stand up couse the water level is low, and got over the rail back!!
it looks so funny when she was fallin. its bad i didn´t have a vidoe of it  :lol:

MinniesBestPal

In the OUADP this kid directly across from us got given a sweet, so the boy next to the little girl got jealous and when chip (I think it was him giving out the sweets...) wandered away, the boy screamed "HEY!" and wacked Chip's arm. So he gave him a sweet then ran away! It was so funny!

The little boy only looked about 6!

Kristof

A few weeks ago there was this special events for travel agents from all over the world which I was able to attend.  One day WDS was open until 11pm for the travel agents to discover the attractions the park had to offer.  So I visited Stitch Live, which was packed with a very international crowd.  On the front row were three or four British guys who had a bit too much to drink (free drinks were provided...)  So Stitch starts asking questions to a child, but one of the British guys kept on talking out loud and interfering with what was being said.  Stitch turned around to him and sit really loud "SHUT UP".  He turned back to the child and continued his question, but the guy kept on talking, so suddenly Stitch puts on this really upset face and says even louder: "DIDN'T I JUST SAY SHUT UP???", people looked shocked for like 3 seconds before bursting in an applause.  (Didn't hear the guy for the rest of show).  So at the end of the show when Stitch leaves in his spaceship he thanks everyone that participated in the show and he concluded "... and also thanks to the jerk on the front row".  

That's my story.  :mrgreen:

Tinkerbelle

Top #1: We were going from Orly to Disney's Hotel Santa Fe... and the two girls sitting behind us in the VEA bus were talking about how badly they wanted to get to the hotel, i couldn't tell if they were americans or from the UK, I didn't pay that much attention but they were English-native speakers that's for sure. When we finally arrived to the hotel they were screaming at the top of their lungs "OH NOOO!!! HOTEL SANTA FE!!! WE WERE HEADING TO HOTEL SANTA CLAUS!!! HOW COME IT'S HOTEL SANTA FE!!! NOBODY TOLD US!!! WE CAUGHT THE WRONG BUS!!!" the other one replied "no! it has to be! the name is right because it has a cowboy photo in the front!"...

:roll: hotel Santa Claus  :roll: i'm still wondering what they were expecting as the hotel theming

and the "cowboy photo" for the Clint Eastwood screencap  :roll:

Top 2# the "Clint Eastwood Ad": I was also amazed at all the people who didn't get that the hotel front is simulating a drive-in cinema ... ok ok i must admit, I found out when i got back home and finally saw the nighttime pictures we took downloaded to the laptop  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :mrgreen:
Such a lot of people wondering why the heck did they put such a large Clint Eastwood ad above the hotel's name  :roll:

Top 3# my husband re-naming of Pluto when he met him... now he's Goofy

Top 4# trying to speak English with the french employee from the tourism office at Marne la Valleé-Chessy Station,... thank God we both had a good sense of humour. I mean, try to speak English when it's not your mother tongue... with someone whose English isn't his/her mother tongue either... It can be a mess!

Top 5# our many problems with the French language... too many to count  :mrgreen: