Goofy beanies

Started by goofy-2000, February 13, 2008, 10:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goofy-2000

i am going to disneyland in the summer and i was wondering what goofy beanies they have got and what other type of merchandise they have done for goofy.
i want every single goofy in the whole wide world ha ha ha

disneyloverjessie

Quote from: "goofy-2000"i am going to disneyland in the summer and i was wondering what goofy beanies they have got and what other type of merchandise they have done for goofy.

hi! erm lets see

they have

tower of terror beanie
rock 'n' roller coaster beanie
goofy beanie
goofy magnet
goofy hats

and they have loads more but thats all i can think of now
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

goofy-2000

thanks for that

i was just wondering if disneyland do a huge goofy

any bigger than that i would have to get the goofy costume worn by the cast members

:lol:

Poppy The Monkey

Quote from: "goofy-2000"thanks for that

i was just wondering if disneyland do a huge goofy

any bigger than that i would have to get the goofy costume worn by the cast members

:lol:

Yes there is a big goofy plush about 40cm's high available in the Disney Store at Disney Village I think.

And please can we respect the Disney Magic, Goofy is real at Disneyland Resort Paris. Our highly talented Character Artists are employed just look after the real Disney characters!!

treble

i think what goofy-2000 meant was that hw would get goofy to come home with him which he won't, of course, be doing because how would he fit in the suitcase?  :-"
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

swity

Nice question, goofy 2000. My father colects Goofy beanies and he is always looking for new ones. So it's great to hear that the sell a TOT_beanie.

I always hoped they would release one with his 15 anniversary jacket...

goofy-2000

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"And please can we respect the Disney Magic, Goofy is real at Disneyland Resort Paris. Our highly talented Character Artists are employed just look after the real Disney characters!!

kk

i am sorry if i offened you but it was only a light hearted joke