Trip report: 3 - 8 April Family Trip! <update 19/04>

Started by Soap, April 19, 2008, 11:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Yeah, you have some more mighty fine pictures there Soap, looking forward to the continuation  :D

Quote from: "Soap"Who do I spot here????? Our admin Kristoff a.k.a Raptor!

By the way in the photo with Raptor and Flor looking on, who was that with their back to us  :?:

kmara

great prictures! I'm getting all excited!!! 12 days....  :D/

breakfast in the park:
now that's interesting! when we booked, we asked on the phone if there is breakfast in the park, but they said, they wouldn't do that anymore (what a pitty)!
I guess, we'll just ask while checking in and try to get BF in the park, too!
DLP]

March 1995 - Walt Disney World Florida

Soap

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"Looks like you had a great time! Lol! You saw the site admin! Tee hee! Did you speak to him and say "I'M SOAP FROM YOUR FORUM!!!  :D " or just take a photo and run?

He was to far away and after the presentation, i didn't saw him anymore....pity.
Thanks for compliments and well.....what's strange about á mouse in the parc  :P ????
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Riebi

Quote from: "Soap"He was to far away and after the presentation, i didn't saw him anymore....pity.

That´s hard! We should develope a magicforum squirt gun for such cases.  :mrgreen:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

MinniesBestPal

There was nothing strange about it! The way my grandma acted was strange though! She refused to sit down at the table, even when we chased it away! She's terrified of mice!

Soap

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"There was nothing strange about it! The way my grandma acted was strange though! She refused to sit down at the table, even when we chased it away! She's terrified of mice!

Hehe no youtube movie  :P ????
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

toonarmylass

hey soap, i love your pics so far. i must admit your nephew is sooooo cute i could just eat him up. you and the future mrs soap look soo happy to be there. i am sooo jealous i wanna go back now boohoo boohoo lol

MinniesBestPal

Quote from: "soap"Hehe no youtube movie :P ????

I wish! I should have filmed it on my digital camera! It can only film about 3 minutes, but it was better than nothing!

Soap

Quote from: "toonarmylass"hey soap, i love your pics so far. i must admit your nephew is sooooo cute i could just eat him up. you and the future mrs soap look soo happy to be there. i am sooo jealous i wanna go back now boohoo boohoo lol

Yeah, i've given here the well known Disney virus and she is addicted 2 now  :P
There's nothing better then spending my days there with her by my side.... :oops:

toonarmylass

soap, may i say that has to be one of the nicest things i have ever heard say, you truley a very special person to admit that a lot of men wouldn't. i feel mrs soap will most definatly think the same of you, god bless to the both of you and i look forward to seeing the rest of your pics. btw are you getting married with mickey as the guest of honour?????

Owain

Quote from: "javey74"By the way in the photo with Raptor and Flor looking on, who was that with their back to us  :?:
Baloo, maybe ?  :?:
Im sure it is

Javey74

Owain, so you think it's Baloo. Mmmmm :wink:  

One way to find out, Baloo is it you if you're reading this, identify yourself.. :lol:

Actually when I met up with the gang in the October time 2007, Baloo was the only one missing and he did say he hopes to join them for the next Halloween time.  So I have no idea what he looks like.  :?:

Photo Baloo anyone... :P  Mawahwha.. :lol:

Soap

Quote from: "toonarmylass"soap, may i say that has to be one of the nicest things i have ever heard say, you truley a very special person to admit that a lot of men wouldn't. i feel mrs soap will most definatly think the same of you, god bless to the both of you and i look forward to seeing the rest of your pics. btw are you getting married with mickey as the guest of honour?????

:oops:  uhhh......thank you very, very much. She's just very special in my life and makes my life so much more magical :)

Well....he is invited so i surely hope that Mickey has a little spot in his busy agenda for us :P

Update: My other pictures (and the ones from my brother and sister) are being sorted. So a little wait pls ;)