[DLR] Miley's Sweet 16 on October 5th: $250 much?

Started by AmericanMouse, August 21, 2008, 09:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanMouse

Oh, a Craig Charles "Takeshi's Castle" ending in the making:

"As my old dad used to say 'You get the rotten tomatoes and I'll wear the Mad Hatter masquerade.'"

Back on topic, YSA says only 5,000 tickets will be available.

//http://www.ysa.org

Pete's Dragon

5000 x $250 = $1.25m

Say Hanna's cut is at most 15%, that's $187,500  :?  That's gonna last her long, def not able to retire unless its to a housing project. Need to find new TV show me thinks.

MinniesBestPal

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"5000 x $250 = $1.25m

Say Hanna's cut is 15%, that's $187,500  :?  That's gonna last her long, def not able to retire unless its to a housing project. Need to find new TV show me thinks.

NO PLEASE! NOT ANOTHER ONE!  :cry:

Aveen2008

Wow well ok good for her, I mean who wouldn't want their birthday at disneyland? I don't exactly understand the complete hype about Miley Cyrus. I watched an episode of Hannah Montana today to see what it was like, it's alright but it's nothing amazing in my opinion, although I guess I can see why kids like it!

If it's for charity then ok that's pretty cool and a good way to raise funds, if i had celebrity status I think I would try to use it for charity events..however as someone once said to me...why do the rich and famous spend time asking us to donate when they could simply donate some of their mass fortune!

Anyway I wouldn't pay it to go into the park with Miley, especially as there's no guarente of meeting her or her even doing a concert...and actually I only know the theme sound to the show "Best of both worlds".

I like her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus, I used to watch a show he was in called Doc...I think he's really attractive hehe!

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

AmericanMouse

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal""NO PLEASE! NOT ANOTHER ONE!"  :cry:

Well, there is a movie coming out next year that also features Vanessa Williams, the dethroned Miss America 1984...

Owain

I doubt she will even get much of the money, not like she wants it. Shes already ranked 17 on forbes top earners under 25. Plus shes getting a 16th at disneyland  :shock:

It says on the website that tickets will go on sale 9am today PDT. If im correct is that los angeles time? If so i think los angeles are 7 hours behind us which mean for the uk tickets will go on sale at 16:00 this afternoon?

AmericanMouse

Yes, and from what I heard, all the tickets were gone in an hour or less.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "AmericanMouse"Yes, and from what I heard, all the tickets were gone in an hour or less.

Wow! Although in many ways I am not surprised! :P

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

AmericanMouse

Didn't surprise me as well...

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "AmericanMouse"Yes, and from what I heard, all the tickets were gone in an hour or less.

Bet her dad never sold out that fast  :wink:

AmericanMouse

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon""Bet her dad never sold out that fast!"  :wink:

You went there and bought the property, too?