Kingdom Hearts 2 trailer!

Started by Kristof, July 12, 2005, 12:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Looks aaaaaawesome!!  :D

http://khfs.x5int.com/download.php?proc ... sta_05.avi

(requires divx plugin)

Masamune

:D All the KH2 trailers I've seen are great... :o I can't wait for that game to come out! :P I'm a bigger Final Fantasy fan than I am a Disney fan, so I'm always excited for Square-Enix releases as it is...

Darthjeroen

Wow, I really like the trailer. Unfortunately the Kingdom Hearts games aren't sold for the PC and to buy a Playstation 2 only for these games  :wink: (well sometimes I am thinking about buying one  :P ).

I remember the first time I saw the trailer of the first Kingdom Hearts game. I played it over and over again, because I couldn't get enough of the music  :wink:. It was the instrumental version of the main theme, called Hikari (in Japan), but known as Simple and Clean over here.

Jorien

First of all, welcome Darthjeroen!!! Nice to see you here too!  :wink:

I know exactly what you mean with that music! It's so nice. I love that song!! (i'm playing the first KH2 trailer at this moment too, because of the music. LOL!!!

About the trailer, yes it looks very good. When i saw the first trailer i was amazed to see all these Disney Characters looking that great in it.

Jorien

On another forum i saw some screenshots posted of Kingdom Hearts 2. I never played part 1, but after seeing the trailers and now these shots, i get very interested! It seems the game will be released next year somewhere in March.

Look how amazing Belle looks!

Captain Jack Sparrow!

Steamboat Willie!

Nikkibelle18

I'm happy they added more Beauty and the Beast content :)

I know I might sound like a freak sometimes, but the truth is I've never been the one to buy any sort of games, and I'd only buy this one if they had more BatB content so I could crack up :lol:

It sounds like a great game, so I better start saving up :)