Enchanted (2007)

Started by Kristof, January 14, 2006, 11:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"Me and my best friend in the whole wide world, Olivia went to see that film at Christmas! IT IS SO FUNNY!

My brother had to come with us too, but all he did was sit right the way through it going "This is BOOOOORING!"

Yeah I saw it at Christmas as well, but luckily I have a daughter who was transfixed to the screen, bit like me... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony

I got the DVD, comes with a special bonus disc at HMV with a few more behind the scenes featurettes.

Not a vast amount on there, I can see a special edition in the future, but worth buying it now just for the wonderful film.

Not sure about anyone else, but as a Disney fan I'm beginning to feel the need for a Blu-ray player now, as they've started putting all the best features on there. The DVD is even cheeky enough to have a promo for the features "only on Blu-ray" amongst its extras.

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Baloo"Not sure about anyone else, but as a Disney fan I'm beginning to feel the need for a Blu-ray player now, as they've started putting all the best features on there. The DVD is even cheeky enough to have a promo for the features "only on Blu-ray" amongst its extras.

I know what you mean, that teaser for blue-ray features was so cheeky and mean, they know we've just forked out however much money for the DVD and now there telling us we should have bought the blue-ray version :roll:

I saw it for the first time last night on DVD, but now I've got all of the songs stuck in my head :-"  :mrgreen:

MinniesBestPal

I think its a bit more of a girly film, because both me and Olivia loved it, but my brother hated it, and when me and Olivia were talking about it at Taekwondo class, my friend Dane kept sticking his fingers down his throat and making weird noises. :roll:

a.newton

If you're in the UK. try Morrison's, got my copy for £9.99, but they go up after a while.

I agree that it perhaps more of a girlie thing, but my hubby liked it even so.