Alice's Curious Labyrinth

Started by Owain, February 23, 2008, 03:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fever

VERY happy to see this happening. Such a gem in Fantasyland, just like falling into the film.

I'm very interested to see what these new props are going to be? Hope someone can follow this closely.

Whilst working there, was always a question "how do I get out of here?" Try explaining that to a guest!
Welcome foolish mortals

Riebi

Maybe we met a totally emaciated painter or planter in october stamming "Help me find the exit" all the time  :mrgreen: I would reach him a helping hand!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Anthony

So dare I ask... is the Labyrinth actually being refurbished? :|

RnRCj

Quote from: "Anthony"So dare I ask... is the Labyrinth actually being refurbished? :|

Hasn't it started yet? Apparently it will take 15 days... so in theory the refurb should start within the next 4 days. :?

Riebi

Quote from: "Anthony"So dare I ask... is the Labyrinth actually being refurbished? :|

Mousy.be wrote, that the labyrinth just opened at afternoon. But I don´t know if this is a sign for the refurb.

Pete's Dragon

Leave the refurb. until the 22nd  :wink:

Masamune

:D Yay, I'm so happy to hear that it's being refurbished! I can't wait for my trip in January, knowing that the Labyrinth will be in the best possible condition.

:lol: My picture tradition has always been to have one in front of the big Cheshire Cat hill, as well as beside the Cheshire Cat statue that's holding up a directions sign. Also, I've always had a picture taken at the top of the Castle, with Sleeping Beauty's Castle in the background. :)

EDDY

I´ve visited Disneyland from 7th -11th of September and there was no refurb to see... :(
But on afternoon it closes 3 hours before park closing so maybe they started painting or something .
[size=80]1997 - July (my first visit ever!!! =) DLP\'s 5th Anniversary
2005 - September
2007 - March
2007 - September
2008 - February
2008 - March - Day Trip to Stitch Live Preview
2008 - May
2008 - September
2009 - February/March
2009 - March - Day trip - St. Davids Day
2009 - August - 18th Anniversary =)
2009 - 2010 - December/January
2010 - May [/size]

//http://www.filmparade-kanal.tk

Alpop

We were there the 11th - 15th. It was closed Friday. Open Saturday and Sunday. Not sure about Monday as we didn't go that far.

Riebi

Sounds all a bit mysterious. Do they now a refurb or what? :|

Kristof

Not sure if I mentioned it before, but the attraction remains open during the first wave of the refurb.

Riebi

aaaaaaaaaah  :D  That explain everything  :)  Thanks raptor! You are today my silver lining at the horizont!

Kristof

Quote from: "Riebi"aaaaaaaaaah  :D  That explain everything  :)  Thanks raptor! You are today my silver lining at the horizont!

Well thank you sir!  :wink:

PetiteSirene

Thanks Kristof :D

Disney_donutter, Madame_Leota, Smurfy and I were wondering why it was still open when we were there!

But I did notice that on the 10th it was open but the jumping water fountains were not and the maze was very static to look at and then on the 11th everything was working.

Didnt go in this trip, but am going again in December so if its open I will have to have a goosey!  :D

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

Kristof

I noticed quite a few changes during my visit to the Labyrinth past weekend.

- A LOT of new bushes have been planted
- The topiary arch has returned
- Only one pop-up Queen, but a brand NEW one!
- And the lampshade in the Castle has been replaced as well...  :lol: .