DLRP - Year of a Million Dreams

Started by Owain, February 13, 2008, 04:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

Some of you may no that during the Year of a Million Dreams, in the american parks they have dream suites (WDW called Cinderella Castle Suite). Throughout the Year of a million dreams, in each resort they give guest the chance or a prize to stey in the suite for a night.

If we had the full Year of a Million Dreams celebration, where would you want the suite going. What would you want in there. Where would it be accesible ?. And what offer things would you offer for prizes during the year of a million dreams ?

:)

Saying this it should be about The year of a Million Dreams not just the Dream Suites.
Changing topic name.

lil-shawn

I dont think they will do year of a million dreams celebration...

but the idea with something like an dream suite would be nice, i would like to have one somewhere at main street, maybe at the main street Transportation co.
or at the side street on the right side!!

Kristof

There's a large office space above Emporium where the old press offices were located in the early days.  I think it's vacant now!

Anthony

Good idea for a topic! I'm surprised Jay Rasulo didn't force them to squeeze a 'Dream Suite' into ToT.

I suppose DLP being as it is, they could just offer up a suite in the Disneyland Hotel that overlooks the park...

It'd be amazing to stay the night in Adventureland. Maybe if they could make La Cabane a bit less.. uhm.. breezy? :lol:

coconut wireless

They have the suite inside of Cinderella Castle in WDW.  Originally the plan was for the Disney family to have a place.  They just opened up the suite above Pirates of the Carribean at Disneyland that was to be Walt and Roy's apt.  It was the Disney Gallery where they should art and concept drawings before.  There was a balcony that overlooked the Rivers of America.  I bought a special ticket to sit up there to watch a showing of Fantasmic.  That's gone now and lucky individuals get to stay there.  The suite was opened up to some AP to tour.  One of the people from the Disney Podcast Network forums went up with her camera (she's a photographer for Sea World) and took some shots.  http://www.flickr.com/photos/wolves4moe ... 077078575/

Last year I had the chance to visit Club 33 at Disneyland and Captain Jack Sparrow went up to the balcony in the Gallery and hang out.  We were shouting at him across the buildings in New Orleans Square...it was a lot of fun playing with Captain Jack from across the way!
Check out the Meandering Mouse Club TV podcast in i-tunes or http://www.meanderingmouse.com
Toyko Disneyland Resort June 2007, Walt Disney World December 2007, Disneyland (Original Anaheim Kingdom) May 2008, Paris Disneyland Resort October 2008

Dlrpfan

Quote from: "Baloo"Good idea for a topic! I'm surprised Jay Rasulo didn't force them to squeeze a 'Dream Suite' into ToT.

I suppose DLP being as it is, they could just offer up a suite in the Disneyland Hotel that overlooks the park...

It'd be amazing to stay the night in Adventureland. Maybe if they could make La Cabane a bit less.. uhm.. breezy? :lol:
Or possibly replace Hakuna Matatta and put something there? A nice one I think is possibly changing the space where Sir Mickey's currently lies so you couldget a nice view of the castle
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

TowMater

Or how about in the Haunted Mansion, That could be good for a suite.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century