Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

wow that's brilliant!! :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

Eager_Eyes

I cant remember the exact cost I think that it was about $50 I would never think of even paying that much usually but for something so special I decided that it was worth it. I even got to pick the shade exact shade of green I wanted from the 100's of different pencils the artist had.  They were a lot more expensive if you bought them framed.  I didn't buy the frame as I was thinking about the weight for carrying it back home.  I do love him it makes me smile every single day  :D/

Javey74

On a quick outing at work to the banks, I passed a 'Shelter' shop which I stopped to look in the window, then out the corner of my eye, slightly hidden behind another object right at the bottom of the window I noticed some very familiar eyes and colours..  :mrgreen:

I looked again and yes, I had to take it away. Well at £4.99 for a framed A2 sized picture of him, it was a real bargain.  It now proudly hangs above my computer workstation in the bedroom..  :D/  :D/  :D/

littlemermaid83

I love that Mickey star wars picture, its fabulous!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

MizzRabbit

Nice picture Jav! Can you add a picture of how it looks on your wall at your desk?

Well, I still haven't uploaded pics of my collection and I probably wont as I seem to have lost some of my things when we moved. I'm missing my ToT Stitch, my Snow White and Dopey salt and pepper shakers, as well as my Miss Rabbit  figurine. I'm so sad and especially miss the salt and pepper shakers. They were my favorite. I have already replaced Miss Rabbit. So, yeah, I'm kinda sad. At the moment I only have 5 Disney items on display. I thought it was starting to look a little too crowded so I've packed some of my items away. I collect a lot of different stuff and as a designer I want to surround myself with things that inspire me and it's important that those things are different. But I'll upload pics of my remaining Disney merch soon. :-)

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Javey74

Ok Honey, I'll try and get a few shots soon..  :wink:  

Shame to hear you are missing parts of your collection, though I'm looking forward to seeing what you still have..  :D

Eager_Eyes

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"I love that Mickey star wars picture, its fabulous!

Thanks  :mrgreen:

Javey, I really like your Donald picture there and what a bargain just shows what you can find when you keep your eyes open all the time!!!

Aveen2008

ok here's my recent purchases from my trip to DLP last week....first though here is the pins I got when I traded with cast members, I have to say i had to really search for these different pins because so many had the same boring pins on them :P .....

Now the things I bought! If I can I will give a price or an approximate price :D

Pin Bag (30 euro), individual pins (variation of 6.00, 8.90, 11.90 and 12.90 pins) and a pin deluxe starter set (35.00 euro)...

another pin which wasnt in the above photo (6.00)...

PTN pins 10.90..

Figures/snowglobes - I can't really remember the exact prices of these things - jessica, donald, ariel and tinker were all between 10 and 15 euros I think each (snow white could have been a little more i can't remeber) and the miniture alice snowglobe was 24.90 euro, nemo/dory snow shaker was 5.90...

random things..

..Mickey's magical party cd, was either around 10 or 12.90, The miniture display plate was 5.00 with 30% off, the bookmarks were approx 1.50 each, the 2 keyrings which light up were about 3.90 or maybe a little more, the stitch and marie one where about the same price, the minnie and mickey photo frame frigde magnets were 5.00 each and the little tigger figure was 3.00 euros

Limited edition steamboat willie plush

very few shops selling him in the resort, i only seen him in the studios in one store and in the tower of terror gift shop. He was 29.99 euros I think. The edition is numbered I bought this one as it was number 123 hehe!

Priness cinderella Minnie Mouse plush..

down from 25.00 euro to 15 euro in one of the main street stores, I always wanted a minnie dressed as a princess but i never wanted to pay 25.00 euro for her hehe!

random items..

photo album was 15 with 30% off, both tins had cookies in them but i just wanted the tins as i have a 15th anniversary one and think they are handy for storage...they were down from 12.90 to 6.90 I think each! :D

pluto..

snores and breaths (his stomach goes up and down) and his ear vibrates too hehe 35.00 euro

baby girl hat (7.90)..

for my niece
baby girl baby grow

for my niece

mickey in cars outfit (11.90) and buzz lightyear cars (11.90 approx)
for my nephew

christmas dale plush..cant remeber price

mini red riding hood minnie plush - said 11.90 on ticket was only 5 when I got to till!! Only one I seen in the whole resport!...

Marie halloween plush on offer for 10.90 euro..

The rescuers plushes.. these were the first things i seen on this trip that i knew I just had to have! They were 15 euro each!...

Mickey's magical party ears, around 10 euro..

And my best purchase.... a large disney canvas...

was 49.90 with 30% off was approx 38.00! I just about got it in my case..it was really difficult!!

Then obviously i spent money on photos from 2 buzz light year rides and on the belle meet and greet!

I also got a stitch jacket/hoodie thing for about 30 euros!

I think that's all I got really, it doesn't seem to much really!

If you want any more info or closer up pics I will do my best! :D

Aveen xxxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

It felt like loads when I was buying it but it doesnt look it now hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

You got some great stuff Aveen, Kyra just saw the pics of the Rescuers plushs and said she hasnt got them  :lol:  more money for mummy to spend now lol.

I love the steamboat Mickey plush, i wish i looked in the shops in the Studios more.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Simbasgirl

OMG OMG I WANT THAT CANVAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

How the heck would I fit that in HAND luggage? :lol:  :lol:

Aveen you have shocked me with the amount you bought.....(I'm so jealous is what that means!!!! :wink: )

Good on ya hun!!!! xxxxx
8th visit to the magic coming very soon x

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Simbasgirl"OMG OMG I WANT THAT CANVAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

How the heck would I fit that in HAND luggage? :lol:  :lol:

Aveen you have shocked me with the amount you bought.....(I'm so jealous is what that means!!!! :wink: )

Good on ya hun!!!! xxxxx

lol!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  that's pretty much what i said to the shop assistant haha!

I only seen it in the disney gallery place I bought it in, in the studios ( and I got the one that was on display so I am not sure if they have more in that shop or not) the only other place I seen it was in one of the mainstreet windows! I had a realllllllly hard time getting it into my case and I was so relieved to find it was still in one piece when I got home! I have to say I love it too! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D I can't believe how much gorgeous stuff you bought! :P You also traded for lots of really lovely pins. I hope they still have the Bernard and Bianca plushies next January. I planned on buying them in April, but at the time I could only find Bernard, so I bought the Tod and Copper plushies instead.

My fave thing you bought it is the Alice globe ( ;) for obvious reasons ). I have the exact same one, except I bought mine at WDW! I also have the same sexy Jessica statue, which I bought in January this year.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :D I can't believe how much gorgeous stuff you bought! :P You also traded for lots of really lovely pins. I hope they still have the Bernard and Bianca plushies next January. I planned on buying them in April, but at the time I could only find Bernard, so I bought the Tod and Copper plushies instead.

My fave thing you bought it is the Alice globe ( ;) for obvious reasons ). I have the exact same one, except I bought mine at WDW! I also have the same sexy Jessica statue, which I bought in January this year.

hehe we both just have great taste!! lol  :D  I got the tod and copper plushies last november too they are great aren't they!! :D  I think they will still have bernard and bianca in January there were a lot of them about! :D  :D  I love seeing things from the rarer films, I wish they did more of the not so well known characters!

I will have to take a few pics of things my mum bought. I know she bought princess figures but I can't really remember what else she got lol!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) Yeah, I love my Tod and Copper plushies. And hopefully I'll be able to get Bernard and Bianca next year! I agree that they should do more stuff from more obscure films. :P Lol, I'd kill for a cuddly Ratigan plush!

:D And yay, I'd love to see your mum's stuff too!