Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :o Love the stamps. :oops: I have no idea who that guy is though.

Today I bought three of the new pin releases at The Disney Store. :shock: The Aurora pin is so beautiful. It's like twice the size of the Cinderella one in the same series! The Maleficent pin is smaller than I thought it would be, but it's still awesome. :P And the Stitch pin is very cute.
Thanks Masamune, Brad Kavanagh is a British actor from Whitehaven in Cumbria. He made his acting debut in the West End in Billy Elliot the Musical as Billy's best friend Michael at the age of 11, but is best known for playing Dylan on the Disney Channel UK TV series As the Bell Rings. In 2008, he presented the talent competition, My School Musical, also on Disney Channel UK, alongside the previous year's winner Samantha Dorrance. He has written two songs, "As the Bell Rings" and "Right Time", which is to be released as a single. He has been billed as the UK's answer to Zac Efron. He is also in The Disney Channel Games 2008 on the green team, The Cyclones. In 2008, he did a cover of the "Here I Am" song from the DCOM, Camp Rock and starred in his own music video version of it in which whilst performing, he watched the actual movie on a cinema screen..  :wink:

As for the Pins, are you referring to the Hula Stitch, because if you are I've posted that one on the Disney Store Pin's Thread..  :D

Masamune

:P The thought of two Zac Efrons scares me.

:) I'm talking about the new LE Stitch pin that came out yesterday. The one with the frog spinner and Free-D gun.

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :P The thought of two Zac Efrons scares me.

:) I'm talking about the new LE Stitch pin that came out yesterday. The one with the frog spinner and Free-D gun.
Ahhh I see..  :mrgreen:

never2old

After not one but TWO stops in the Disney Village for lunch this weekend (Annette's on the way, Steakhouse on the way back  :D ) I can now add these to my collection:

A MMP beach towel (it was down to half price to 10 euro if you spent over 20 euro... so I had to get it  :wink: )

Another pin for my slowly-growing collection

Something to sing along to...

In case it rains on my next visit (folds into a nice little bag, very convenient!)

And last but certainly not least...

:D

Javey74

Oh I really like that one never2old, unusual with a great phrase..  :wink:  :D

Well this one was an excellent choice..  :mrgreen:  [Not biased at all]..  :lol:

Masamune

:D That pin is really nice. I may have to pick that up myself next week.

never2old

Quote from: "Javey74"
Oh I really like that one never2old, unusual with a great phrase..  :wink:  :D

Well this one was an excellent choice..  :mrgreen:  [Not biased at all]..  :lol:

I wasn't going to get a pin, but then I saw that one and simply had to have it...  A great motto!

And I did think of you when I got the Donald DT  :)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "never2old"After not one but TWO stops in the Disney Village for lunch this weekend (Annette's on the way, Steakhouse on the way back  :D ) I can now add these to my collection:

A MMP beach towel (it was down to half price to 10 euro if you spent over 20 euro... so I had to get it  :wink: )

Another pin for my slowly-growing collection

Something to sing along to...

In case it rains on my next visit (folds into a nice little bag, very convenient!)

And last but certainly not least...

I love all your purchases...du mind me asking how much the raincoat was?? Do they come in all sizes?

I love the Pin so much!! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

never2old

Thanks Aveen!

The coat was 20 euro, I think. They did have it in many sizes, I saw from M to XXL for sure and I think there was a few S as well... What I didn't see where any other colours, but I had to look quickly (had an impatient husband behind me looking at his watch and complaining I had 'said 5 minutes only')

Clarebelle

Heres an update to my pin collection  :roll: its growing rather fast now  :oops:

First my many lanyards...

My UK pins ...

My "Traded for" pins ...

My Paris Pins ...

and my favourite ...

5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Masamune

:shock: OMG you're so lucky Clare! I've been wanting that Cheshire Cat watch pin for ages. :( I'm really unlucky on eBay when it comes to that one. :) Great collection!

o.o I bet that last one cost you a pretty penny.

Clarebelle

I paid double the retail for it on ebay, not too bad considering
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Agent Lex

That's a lotta pins! Makes me jealous :mrgreen:

Masamune

:) What number is your one? :P I love how DLRP LE pins are individually numbered.

Agent Lex

Quote from: "Masamune"I love how DLRP LE pins are individually numbered.
Me too, made me smile when I saw the individual numbers on mine. It's especially nice when you get a fun number - my Bolt pin is #111!