Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Javey74"Really nice Figurines and Globes there everyone.. :wink:

Well I brought some merchandise back from the magical land of DLRP, here's some of the photo's I took>>

Wow, that's a lot of shopping :wink: Great stuff Javey.

I've got one of those Chip 'n' Dale mugs as well, it's really good for a nice big cup of hot chocolate :P

Also, great pin collection Masamune, that's a lot of pins :shock:  :wink:

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :) Almost 200. I have quite a few left in my pin book, as all of them wouldn't fit on the corkboard. :P That's why I made sure only the best made it on to the corkboard.
Wow, that is a lot.. :shock:  :shock:  Last time I had a quick count, including the new pins, I counted approximately 142, up to now, but it will probably grow quicker now that the PinTrading is in the Disney Stores... :lol:  :mrgreen:

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Wow, that's a lot of shopping :wink: Great stuff Javey.

I've got one of those Chip 'n' Dale mugs as well, it's really good for a nice big cup of hot chocolate :P
Thanks for the comments Butlin Boy,  :D  funnily enough that's what Vanessa has had in hers.. :lol:  :mrgreen:

Masamune

:) Thanks Butlin!

:lol: It is a lot, but unlike TY Beanie Babies, I doubt I'll ever regret collecting Disney pins.

Masamune

:o More pics of my stuff!

:P When you switch it on, Cheshire's eyes light up and the glitter inside swirls around.

:) On this one, when you wind it up, the Mad Hatter and March Hare spin around and the lanterns above the globe light up.

This pic shows my Cheshire Cat teapot, my sexy Jessica figure and my mini spinning snowglobe from WDW.

Last pic shows my Cheshire Cat Christmas decoration, my Disney Traditions Cheshire and the Royal Doultan Cheshire I bought just yesterday! :P I love all three of these so much.

Javey74

I really enjoyed looking at all of those pieces of Alice in Wonderland merchandise, it's always nice to see them collated in one area, they look so good contrasting against each other..  :D/

lil-shawn

sorry folks but i don´t know where to post this,
but can anyone tell me who or what is this?

pinky0876

I'm guessing its one of the experiments from Lilo and Stitch...could be wrong though as I've not seen the TV series!!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "pinky0876"I'm guessing its one of the experiments from Lilo and Stitch...could be wrong though as I've not seen the TV series!!

Yeah, it is one of the Experiments from Lilo and Stitch :)

lil-shawn

Quotepinky0876 wrote:
I'm guessing its one of the experiments from Lilo and Stitch...could be wrong though as I've not seen the TV series!!

Yeah, it is one of the Experiments from Lilo and Stitch

thaks a lot!!
I want it, I want it, I want it   :mrgreen:

Masamune

:lol: I got curious and ended up tracking the little guy down. :) His name is Dupe and he's Experiment 344. His power is that he can make clones.

Aveen2008

:P I was in the Disney store in Belfast on Thursday past...I bought

Mulan soft Doll- £12.50
Lightening McQueen Money box £8.00
Huey Beanie £6.50
Mickey mouse clubhouse ball for my newphew £2.50
Wall.e pin £3.00
Bolt pin £3.00

Sorry I don't have the pictures to post and the disney store site wont allow me to use their pics

I also wanted to buy a Bolt plush but when I asked the cast member she said that they are flying of the shleves and were sold out of the Bolt plush and Beanies and would be getting more in that night (typical for me!) lol

is it just me or is the prices going up slightly on some items in the Disney store and are the beanies getting smaller? Some of them seem tiny!! :shock: I wanted huey, dewey and louie but at £6.50 each and with them being so tiny I just couldn't fork out £20.50 for all 3 so i am going to buy one at a time to make it seem less painful :oops:  :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:o I haven't really noticed. The last beanie I bought from The Disney Store was the Cleo one that they released. :) It's totally beautiful, and well worth £6.50 in my opinion. :P It goes so well with my DLRP Figaro plush.

Yesterday from the Disney Store I bought the new Alice/Cheshire pin. Then I decided I wanted to get the charity Thumper plush for £5.99 (you get it for that price if you spend £10 or over), so I bought another of the Lady and the Tramp pins. :shock: I can't believe those ones still haven't sold out here. £3 for a Limited Edition pin is such a bargain.

And something I bought off eBay arrived yesterday. :D It's a Cast Member ID holder that has a big Cheshire Cat pin/medallion on it. I'm going to use it to put my room key and park tickets in next time I go to DLRP.

Javey74

All my Disney Tradition purchases or future releases info will now be shown on the Disney Traditions thread given below..  :)

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6556

Just so I don't start clogging this one up soley with DT's  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Javey74

Well Jen had been doing a little saving to add to her bed plushies..  :mrgreen:

Jasmine

Mulan

Now this one was a nice suprise for me, I'd recently come to learn that my Manager's Daughter-in-Law's Cousin is Brad Kavanagh.  She wanted me to send some details of my Photo Website and a few other things, and she's going to get me some more goodies as they come..  :D/  :D/  :D/

My Manager brought this one into the office for me just last week as a start..  :D

Masamune

:o Love the stamps. :oops: I have no idea who that guy is though.

Today I bought three of the new pin releases at The Disney Store. :shock: The Aurora pin is so beautiful. It's like twice the size of the Cinderella one in the same series! The Maleficent pin is smaller than I thought it would be, but it's still awesome. :P And the Stitch pin is very cute.