Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:) Fingers crossed!

Nala_84

Aveen, I guess I know what you mean! I'm searching for a cute Thumper plushie, especially at DLRP, but I never found the ones they had very cute, they looked so different from the "real" character :(! I hope I will find one soon who "fits" to my Bambi plushie :mrgreen:

The Tod & Copper are really cute!! When I was in England in June, I bought the little Simba & Nala bean bags, especially Nala really looks "real" ;)!

Does anyone know if the Jim Shore Traditions are also sold at DLRP and if yes, in which shop?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Aveen2008

Nala- yep the traditions are sold in DLP in the shop next to the cable car bakery in mainstreet usa mainly- the shop where there is always a man making the glass ornaments as you go in the door. there is a few other shops around that have one or two in it. The christmas shop in the castle had one or two behind the till. there is also a shop in the disney villiage I think its callth disney gallery which sells some too.

I didn't see any that aren't already on sale in the uk though.

best of luck
x
Luv Aveen xoxo

Nala_84

Ah thank you, that's really helpful :)!

The problem is that here in Germany they don't sell hardly any Disney stuff, we don't have Disney Store etc. and the most Disney stuff sold here is just toys for kids, no collectibles or so :(! And I was only in England to visit a friend who studied there until the summer, we went to the Disney Store in Leicester and one in London, I loved to go shopping there :mrgreen:, but I "only" bought the Simba & Nala plushies and two glasses, one with Mickey, one with Minnie on it :)!

But that's great they sell Jim Shore Traditions at DLRP, I don't want to collect them, but I think they're really pretty and maybe I'll buy the Marie - or - Bambi one... or a cute older Mickey/Minnie Christmas one, let's see what I can find next week :)!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Javey74

This was Jen's recent purchase at York's Disney Store.  Minnie in a snow outfit.. :wink:

This was a purchase from the other week.. :wink:  

This was a purchase for me yesterday in Darlington at Boyes, and not bad at all for £1.99, really good quality pictures throughout the diary aswell.  Originally €15.00 on the back.. :o  :)  Very sturdy plastic covers protecting the front and the back, A5 size.. :wink:  :)

burntsienna

Wow that Mickey calender is amazing!  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

The Butlin Boy

Wow, that Mickey calender looks fantastic, what a good find :)

Could it be possible to see some photos of the inside of the calender Javey? [-o<

Javey74

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Wow, that Mickey calender looks fantastic, what a good find :)

Could it be possible to see some photos of the inside of the calender Javey? [-o<
When I say quality photos, I mean classic character one's, there's a group of them or singular shots at the start of each month, double sided.  I could post them but unfortunately Vanessa has wrapped it up about an hour ago.  I was lucky just to get the frontal shot this morning before she started the wrapping process.. :roll:  

So if December 25th is any good then I will.. :mrgreen:

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Wow, that Mickey calender looks fantastic, what a good find :)

When I say quality photos, I mean classic character one's, there's a group of them or singular shots at the start of each month, double sided.  I could post them but unfortunately Vanessa is wrapped it up about an hour ago.  I was lucky just to get the frontal shot this morning before she started the wrapping process.. :roll:  

So if December 25th is any good then I will.. :mrgreen:

That's fine, I can wait :lol:

Javey74

Quote from: "Nala_84"I'm searching for a cute Thumper plushie, especially at DLRP, but I never found the ones they had very cute, they looked so different from the "real" character :(! I hope I will find one soon who "fits" to my Bambi plushie :mrgreen:
Well I like this one, It's still probably not what you're looking for, as the colouring is different, and also I'd imagine it being a different scale to your Bambi, but I thought I'd post it anyway.. :mrgreen:

Here's a real one, who is actually called "Thumper", only 6 weeks old here though.. :lol:  :lol:  :D

ford prefect

Altogether now:  Aaaaaaahhh!
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

Javey74

Quote from: "ford prefect"Altogether now:  Aaaaaaahhh!
Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Awwwwww!
Your real Thumper looks like its nose and ears would feel nice!  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"Awwwwww!
Your real Thumper looks like its nose and ears would feel nice!  :mrgreen:
I wouldn't of expected you to say anything less Laura.. :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "burntsienna"Awwwwww!