Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Yes Aveen the NAO Donald Duck is on my must have list for sure... :wink:  :mrgreen:

Actually I'm jealous of Jens room myself, she gets to spend more time in it than I do.... :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

As for the Princess Brass Key Collection, they are beautiful, on closer inspection they are really elegant and pretty.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Javey74"Yes Aveen the NAO Donald Duck is on my must have list for sure... :wink:  :mrgreen:

Actually I'm jealous of Jens room myself, she gets to spend more time in it than I do.... :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

As for the Princess Brass Key Collection, they are beautiful, on closer inspection they are really elegant and pretty.  I just love Snow White's lips and eyes>>

//http://public.fotki.com/DisneyDavid/disney-princess-bra/

hehe I am glad I am not the only jealous one hehe!

Those dolls are beautiful, my belle doll is slightly different. Did you get them from the official brasskey site or ebay? If you don't mind me asking?

Aveen x
Luv Aveen xoxo

-breeno-

Think i should post some of my merchandise :)

Very sorry for the bad quality, they're taking from my mobile phone :P

My DLRP 15th mug

My ToT mug (previously seen in the Disney artwork topic as a drawing :P)

Had to hold it in the last one because i keep spare coins in the mug and they kept falling out :P

My Tower burger meal box (again sorry butlin :lol: )

as you can see it's not in mint condition :(

2005 DLRP magnet (faded sadly)

15th SB castle magnet

First "Disneyland Resort Paris" magnet

Second "Disneyland Resort Paris" magnet

Tower of Terror "I survived!" magnet

Tower of Terror "Do not disturb" magnet

Sorry again for the bad quality of pictures, i just really have some snowglobes to post and then thats it really :P  Well some other stuff as well like the 15th wine "which will never be opened :lol:
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "Javey74"Yes Aveen the NAO Donald Duck is on my must have list for sure... :wink:  :mrgreen:

As for the Princess Brass Key Collection, they are beautiful, on closer inspection they are really elegant and pretty.  I just love Snow White's lips and eyes>>

//http://public.fotki.com/DisneyDavid/disney-princess-bra/

hehe I am glad I am not the only jealous one hehe!

Those dolls are beautiful, my belle doll is slightly different. Did you get them from the official brasskey site or ebay? If you don't mind me asking?

Aveen x
Actually they were from a Disney Boutique in Majorca, Spain.. :wink:  :D

Javey74

Well these up and coming DT releases are right up my street>>

Vintage Cowboy Mickey... :D/

Vintage Cowgirl Minnie... :D/

Aveen2008

aw wow I love the cowgirl minnie! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

burntsienna

Wow!
They are amazing!
The Mickey one is definitely my favourite! The horse he's on is sooooo cute!  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

never2old

I finally got round taking some pictures of my small collection (nothing compared to what some of you have...)

This was the first snow globe I bought, a few years back. I'm not sure they still do it, I haven't seen in in a while. It's one of my favourites

These are the others I have bought since:

The Peter Pan one is another of my favourites, the lights in the ship light up, it's so beautiful!!

I also have a Christmas snow globe, but it's not out yet... Still a bit early for Christmas decorations around the house, so have to wait for that one...

Dopey here was a birthday present from my sister, he's so cute!

Later she told me that Grumpy here was supposed to be my present... But she and her boyfriend had decided to do like in Amelie Poulin and take pictures with him in different places... and left him behind in one of them  :roll: And since they were not going to get him back in time for my birthday, they got me Dopey instead!

Since I have found a couple other Disney Traditions:

(nothing compared to Javey's collection, of course... but I'm just starting  :wink: )

These two guard my Disney DVDs with Grumpy and Dopey:

While these two sit on top of the TV in the bedroom...

And here are the best speakers, EVER!

Voila!! I haven't started taking pictures of all the mugs, glasses, can-openers, magnets...  because that may take me a while...  :wink:

Javey74

never2old, I love the Snow Globes, as for the DT's, you have the start of a great collection there... :wink:  It will not be long before you get hooked... :lol:  :mrgreen:

littlemermaid83

I love that Peter Pan Disney Traditions!

I brought some new stuff in DLP the weekend just gone.  When i get a few minutes I will post a photo.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

never2old

Quote from: "Javey74"never2old, I love the Snow Globes, as for the DT's, you have the start of a great collection there... :wink:  It will not be long before you get hooked... :lol:  :mrgreen:

Oh, I'm already addicted... And there are so many I want, no, that I need!!
And it all started with a dwarf...  :wink:

littlemermaid83

I got this at the weekend from DLP

When you turn the knob under neath Tinker Bell moves around to "You can fly"  Reminds me of when Tink returns the music box to Wendy in the Tinkerbell film.

(sorry photo isnt that great, was taken on my mobile)
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Javey74

Quote from: "never2old"
Quote from: "Javey74"never2old, I love the Snow Globes, as for the DT's, you have the start of a great collection there... :wink:  It will not be long before you get hooked... :lol:  :mrgreen:

Oh, I'm already addicted... And there are so many I want, no, that I need!!
And it all started with a dwarf...  :wink:
It's funny, mine started with a Donald all tied up in Christmas lights.. :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"

I got this at the weekend from DLP

When you turn the knob under neath Tinker Bell moves around to "You can fly" Reminds me of when Tink returns the music box to Wendy in the Tinkerbell film.

(sorry photo isnt that great, was taken on my mobile)
I love the pose on this one, a classic.. :D/  :D/

littlemermaid83

I ended up buying myself a few more presents for myself, well I do deserve to treat myself now and again :lmao:

The baubles are so cute, they had so many adorable Bambi ones I think I will have to pick up a few more when i go back to DLP in January.

I love this photo frame, the photo doesnt do it justice.

These weren't mine to begin with :rotfl:

DisneyAlba

Quote from: "Javey74"Forgot to add the 3 DT Princesses on top of Jens wardrobe as a storage area aswell>>

I saw on the internet that the Aurora DT will come out in December, in the U.S. at least. Since she's my favourite, I'd really like it for Christmas!! But, does anyone here have an idea when it will reach europe, realistically?

My current DT collection consists of Figaro, Marie, Halloween Tinker Bell, and the Fairy Godmother. Dumbo is on my Christmas list. ;)
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.