Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :P I'm still looking for Nana. Our local H. Samuel has all the dog Disney Traditions except for Peg and Nana.
Mmmmm, strange our regional H. Samuel at [Durham, Sunderland, Newcastle, MetroCentre], Collectables at [Stockton, Newcastle, Metrocentre] and Compliments at the MetroCentre have both of those in.. :shock:  :roll:

Masamune

The H. Samuel here is only small. :P Remember, I had to order the Cheshire Cat statue off their website.

Javey74

Mmmmm, I forgot how small your branch of H.Samuel was.. :roll:

Saying that the Bishop Auckland branch has to be the worst I've seen, they don't sell a single Disney Tradition at all, it's that small.  :shock:  :shock:

Masamune

:shock: That sucks.

littlemermaid83

I finally started my DT collection last week :)

I have Bambi, Pinocchio, Dumbo and Tinkerbell on the flower.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Javey74

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"I finally started my DT collection last week :)

Awwwh brilliant, they are really brilliant inspirations, Jim Shore really puts his heart into these creations, capturing the life and soul of each of the characters he sculpts. :D/

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "littlemermaid83"I finally started my DT collection last week :)

Awwwh brilliant, they are really brilliant inspirations, Jim Shore really puts his heart into these creations, capturing the life and soul of each of the characters he sculpts. :D/

I love them, I can't wait till i have my lounge fully decorated so i can put them on display.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :shock: Are you running out of space yet? :lol: I recently had to reshuffle all my Final Fantasy figures, as there just wasn't enough space for all of them anymore. I ended up getting rid of my CD player just to make more room!
I managed to get a few shots of the double stand I mentioned and the shelf above Jens bed... :wink:  :D

The others are in my bedroom on my computer workstation unit, well there's only Donald left.... :lol:  :mrgreen:

littlemermaid83

I love your collection! :D

Javey74

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"I love your collection! :D
Thanks littlemermaid83,  :wink:  :D

It's what comes of having a Disney mad daughter, and I wonder who's to blame for that...  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

WOW!
That collection is amaaazing!
And a random fact here...I have the very same stand things! and I have two stood exactly like that!
Mine are filled with DVDs though  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Well Laura, this is happening too often, our minds thinking alike with everyday objects.  All I can say is that if re-incarnation is true, we must have been related in a past life some how.. :shock:  :shock:  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

We really must have been!
I was like  :o  thats quite freaky lol!
Though I bet there are quite a lot of people with the same stands...lol!  :lol:  :mrgreen:
I have matching draws and desk too :D

Ooo and I believe in re-incarnation so its a possibility :)
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"We really must have been!
I was like  :o  thats quite freaky lol!
Though I bet there are quite a lot of people with the same stands...lol!  :lol:  :mrgreen:
I have matching draws and desk too :D

Ooo and I believe in re-incarnation so its a possibility :)
Really Spooky.. :shock:  :shock:

Javey74

Here's a find on another Villain on the Disney Tradition side of things.. :shock:  :D

Maleficent and Dragon>>

Not available till possibly Spring / Summer 2009... :D/