Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:D I love that Blue Fairy figure!

:) I'll most likely take pics of all my merchandise eventually.

15MagicalYears

You may all remebermy long list of the die cast Cars I collected?
Well I have slightly went of the phase of them and I'm selling them on Ebay realy soon. I'm going to WDW in June and DLRP in October and I want a good camera so I'm trying to scrape together some money beofer June!  :(

Not sure how much I'll get but ... Every Little Helps!  8)

Javey74

Another recent DT purchase, I like this one, very traditional with spinning ship wheel included.  :wink:

Mickey - Ahoy There

Snow_White_Girl

That's so lovely, I love the Disney retro stuff like that!

My latest purchase, it isn't actually Disney merchandise but it's Disney-related lol! I love it! :D

\":lamp:\"

Sheep

Quote from: "javey74"Hi Sheep

Yeah, I would really like to see some photo's of the merchandise you mentioned.  :D

Sorry for not doing this and not being here. I got very busy with work!

I also never recieved the pirate pins. I had to ask for my money back and was really disapointed.

I will try to make pictures from the other items soon and post them.

Javey74

Quote from: "Sheep"
Quote from: "javey74"Hi Sheep

Yeah, I would really like to see some photo's of the merchandise you mentioned.  :D

Sorry for not doing this and not being here. I got very busy with work!

I also never recieved the pirate pins. I had to ask for my money back and was really disapointed.

I will try to make pictures from the other items soon and post them.
That's ok I know what it can be like.... :lol: Looking forward to the pics when you can get around to doing them..Time is always the issue, like most things. :D

goofy-2000

Jarvey i like your steamboat willie mickey  :D
i want every single goofy in the whole wide world ha ha ha

Javey74

Why thank you goofy-2000,  :D  I've got my eye on Mickey & Minnie 'Real Sweethearts' Disney Tradition next, so sweet.  :wink:

goofy-2000

Jarvey74 i have already got one goofy from the disney traditions colletion do you know if there is any more.

Javey74

Hi Goofy, well there is two that I know of, so I'm not sure which one you have got, but here are the two:

Goofy with Presents and Stand

or

Santa's Goofy Helper

The only thing I would add is that Santa's Goofy Helper, was released 2006, so may be hard to get now, unless of course that's the one you own.. :lol:

goofy-2000

Thanks javey74

I have got the goofy with the stand and i will have to buy the other one and put it in my goofy collection.

Javey74

Here's a couple of DT purchases I made today>>

Captain Hook & Smee [Angle 1]

Captain Hook & Smee [Angle 2]

Cinderella Clock Tower - In Time All Fairy Tales Come True [Angle 1]

Cinderella Clock Tower - In Time All Fairy Tales Come True [Angle 2]

Cinderella Clock Tower - In Time All Fairy Tales Come True [Angle 3]

Cinderella Clock Tower - In Time All Fairy Tales Come True [Angle 4]

Javey74

Hi fans... :D/

I've just added a new album to my photo galleries.  It's a collection of memorabilia and souvernirs from past and present which I have just started to collect. Artefacts range from stamps, postcards, notes, money envelopes, stickers, first day covers etc. Take a look ! [Slideshow Available]  :wink:  

Here's the direct link>> http://public.fotki.com/DisneyDavid/disneymemorabiliaso :D

Snow_White_Girl

Great album javey74! I especially love the Snow White stamps, and the £10 note hehe! :D

They've got some of the Disney Traditions figurines in Samuels' window in town - I must have been gazing at them longingly for about 20 minutes this afternoon! :lol: I think these are the next two on my wishlist! :wink:

\":lamp:\"

Javey74

Why thank you Snow_White_Girl, as for the DTs, they are really nice, Jens got them.

The top one is called "Homeward Bound" £75.00  :wink:

The second one is called "Friendship Makes The Heart Sing" £33.00  :wink:

There are others to do with Snow White, take a look>>  :)

http://public.fotki.com/DisneyDavid/disney-traditions-c