Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Tinkerbell

l'm getting a bambi and thumper plushie next time when l go

Nath

I have somewhat a slight obsession with Stitch, it's mostly my bf that keeps buying me them, i tell him to stop as i have no room for more, but he never listens! :P

Masamune

:D Aww! That's so cute! :) I love the two with the floppy ears!

*Goes to take a pic of all her Cheshire plushies* :P

Kristof

QuoteI have somewhat a slight obsession with Stitch, it's mostly my bf that keeps buying me them, i tell him to stop as i have no room for more, but he never listens!

Do you have the Aloha Stitch?  That answer you when you ask questions like:  Where are you Stitch (in the stinky planet e-arth... :wink: )  :?:  :D

Masamune

:lol: They all look a mess right now, as I just recently changed the sheets on my bed so then I threw all my plushies back on and haven't got round to sorting them out yet... :P

Nala_84

Really great pics, Masamune and Nath, with a great colour contrast!! :)

Oh yes, I just wanna have such a Stitch with floppy ears--so sweet and innocent ;)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Masamune

:) All my Cheshire plushies are pretty varied in colour/size... :lol: I'm not so obsessed that I'll buy Cheshire plushies that look exactly the same...

Dlrpfan

wow soo good to see people who realy love disney characters and will collect anything!
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Masamune

:P Although I collect only Cheshire stuff, you can see from my list that I can't help buying other Disney things! :D Cheshire is the only character I specifically collect stuff of though...

There isn't enough Scar or Gaston merchandise... :lol: if there was, I'd be collecting that too...

fly_with_me_dumbo

i know this aint all one character but you cant have one o them without the others

pooh, eeyore and tigger, theres about 50 plushies there, alot a christmas ones because i like them better at christmas then just being plain, the pooh in the corner with the wings is the one that plays the violin (silent night) and the wings light up.

i cant wait for christmas when i can get my tree in my room and decorate it with my pooh & co decs also i'll be able to get all my crimbo plushies out, stocking, sack and turn the lights on  my ornaments and snowglobe.
does anybody else have disney crimbo decs

Masamune

:shock: That is a lot of Pooh and friends stuff...

The only Disney tree decorations we have are the ones we bought last year... :D we have a beautiful Tinker Bell bauble set, and a lovely Narnia set...we also have Tink fairy lights!

:) I have a few Christmas Cheshire Cat things (a little plush tree decoration and a ceramic one), but I don't ever put them on the tree... :P and I think the only Christmas plushies I have are Eeyore ones...

Nala_84

I really like it that you all have special characters you can collect! :) It's a great harmony of colours when you show you plush-pics ;)

But I couldn't decide which character I like most :( I love Nala/Simba, I also like Minnie, Bambi (which I have now as plushie  :D/ ), Stitch, Tigger, Thumper, Flounder.... :D
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

fly_with_me_dumbo

for my tree i have some pooh and co baubles, little plushies for it, and little ornament ones , but its only a small tree in my room, i wish i had some lights but its fiberobtic anyway...

fly_with_me_dumbo

here is are my snowglobes, a frame and ornament.

theres 14 globes a really large one 3 smaller ones but still quite large, 6 medium ones and 4 small ones, there all pooh and co except one which is mickey and minnie which is actually one of my faves i would like some more mickey and co ones.

Masamune

@ Nala - :) Maybe you should look on eBay, see what kind of stuff is available in your fave characters... :P there's actually a Disney clothing line called Bambi Couture... :D out of the characters you listed, I'd say Bambi is my fave... *Has quite a few Bambi tops*

@ dumbo - :o Woooow...those pics remind me that we have that big Pooh globe, the one right in the middle with the characters all around the tree... :D mum bought it in the after-Christmas sale for £17!

The only other Snowglobes I have are a large Alice in Wonderland one, a large Jessica Rabbit one and a medium Zero one (which is actually my fave because it's so hard to get stuff with just Zero on it and not Jack and Zero)...