Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disney_Princess

I've got the 2 Tinkerbell ones out of the Disney Traditions collection and their stunning.
Their boxed away till I move out... just got a swarovski crystal Tinkerbell, cost me £185 but worth every penny.
[size=150]Every girl deserves to be a Princess... To be a Disney one makes you extra special[/size]

Javey74

Here's a 15 Years Disney Celebration Stand with 3D Mickey and Minnie and 15 Years emblem.  I never thought I would ever possess, but it just goes to show.... :D

In case your wondering it 'just fits' in one corner of her bedroom.  :lol:  :lol:

treble

how did you get this????
i've seen them in our travel agents (of which newark has way to many  :lol: ) and i soooo want one :?
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Javey74

Quote from: "treble"how did you get this????
i've seen them in our travel agents (of which newark has way to many  :lol: ) and i soooo want one :?

You're spot on treble, well observed.  It came from Hay's Travel.  That's where my partner works, and we have been waiting for the display to be updated to get the old one.

So there it is... :D

I suppose to get one, you could get friendly with someone in your local travel agency.  Maybe you might be able to enquire at your local travel agents about when they update their displays, since the one we got was only heading for the dustbin if it wasn't claimed.  :wink:

Pause for thought...... :-k  

Bon Chance ! ! :D

The Butlin Boy

WOW, that's fantastic Javey :)

Masamune

:D That's awesome. It never hurts to ask for display stuff! I have loads of promotional Final Fantasy stuff because I'm shameless and will happily ask in random video game shops if I can have their cardboard thingies or their posters. :lol:

Sheep

My collection comes from the 3 visits in my life!

I don't have any pictures but if anybody is intrested i'll take and upload some over the weekend. I've got nothing rare or exciting tough just stuff I like!

First visit (which was around 98 i think)
  • BTM onride picture
  • Red sox baseball (yea they used to sell these don't know if they still do)
  • Indiana jones belt (Dunno if I still have it tough)
  • Indiana jones tshirt (Temple of the forbidden eye one I think but still bought it in Paris!)

Second visit (Sept 06)
  • From sketch to reality (lovely book)
  • Indiana jones shirt
  • Phantom manor shirt
  • POTC onride pic
  • Pirate hat

Third visit (Sept 07)
  • Round eeyore
  • Baby eeyore pin
  • Hotel cheyenne pin
  • Thumper pin
  • Dumbo pin
  • Christmas starter set (on sale)
  • Dumbo snowglobe
  • Pin bag

Ebay (my low visit rate to disney seduced me to other means of enlarging my collection)
  • Finding nemo pin
  • 2x Dumbo pin
  • Indiana jones pin
  • 8x Pirates pin

Javey74

Hi Sheep

Yeah, I would really like to see some photo's of the merchandise you mentioned.  :D

-breeno-

Yeah i'd also love to see pictures of your Merchandise espically the POTC and Indiana Jones stuff :D
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Javey74

Here are four more Disney Traditions we have recently purchased

Seven Dwarfs - Homeward Bound

Lucky - Happy Go Lucky

Lady - Lovely Lady

Bambi - Wonder Of Spring

Soap

That's a lovely collection Javey!! Very classy!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Masamune

;o; The Lady and Bambi ones are too cute!

Javey74

Thanks for all your comments... :D  :D

Here's two more, in fact the same as PatMagics....Peter Pan 'Soars To The Stars' and "Your Pal Mickey"..But take a look at the rainbow on 'Soars To The Stars'.  It goes to show standard figures do change over time. I've also added a 'Classic Donald Figurine'

Mickey - Your Pal Mickey

Peter Pan - Soars To The Stars

Classic Donald

Another great deal I got was £60.00 in Princess notes for 60p. Apparently you can spend them in the land of the Princesses.  :lol:  :lol:

I've uploaded some more Books, Plushies and Fridge Magnets etc, on my photo galleries, click the link below to view, look for the orange numbers.  :wink:

http://public.fotki.com/DisneyDavid/disneymerchandise/

treble

i have one of those notes! mine has wayne rooney on it though  :P
you have a great collection  :D  we have a few things the same as you -
the princess photo frame
daisy magnet
little mermaid magnet
cinderella magnet
traditional minnie (did you get yours from disney on ice?)
mickey plush
sailor donald plush
halloween minnie plush
thumper plush
cinderella tankard (again from disney on ice)
just like alice you\'re in wonderland

Javey74

Yes treble, both of which you questioned are from the 'Disney on Ice' Show.  We went to the one at the Metro Radio Arena (Newcastle) a few years back.  :D  :D