Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disney_donutter

they make me sick too, no wonder little ones are becoming slappers at such a young age lol.

But come on, even you have to admit dark, that looking at them like that, Bratz dolls were practically modelled on Belle ;-) lol

Anonymous

Doesn't look anything like!

:roll:

disney_donutter

keep telling yourself that :lol: :-P

Anonymous

Hmmm, not really in a mood for wind ups this week. I think my sense of humour was broken when the Big Moronic W****** slammed into the back of my car on Tuesday.

:?

Masamune

o-o; I agree, she does look kinda weird.

:roll: I wouldn't go as far as a Bratz doll, but her eyes definatly appear bigger than what they would normally be on Belle. :o

:( Sorry to hear about your car Dark.

madame_leota

Quote from: "Masamune"
:( Sorry to hear about your car Dark.

yeah me to, i hope you get it sorted out quick!

Anonymous

Yeah, I'm a bit up and down with my moods at the moment and a bit stressed out so if I say anything out of turn to anyone, it's not intentional.

disney_donutter

Hey don't worry about it, I know that feeling well.  I doubt anything you say will offend, not with all the horrible customers I have to put up with in work, we learn to block bad vibes :P lol.

Masamune

:) My mum picked up my Cheshire statue from H. Samuel today.

:D It's absolutely gorgeous. It looks like it's been hand-carved, and there's a floral pattern in his stripes. :P So pretty! Thanks so much for telling me about it fly!

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "Masamune":) My mum picked up my Cheshire statue from H. Samuel today.

:D It's absolutely gorgeous. It looks like it's been hand-carved, and there's a floral pattern in his stripes. :P So pretty! Thanks so much for telling me about it fly!

no probs!!!!! :D

15MagicalYears

Ok,
I have been thinking about this for ages 'n' ages and I just thought, I wanna do it! :P So get ready, for my not so large disney collection.
(mostly Cars)

Diecast

Mickey Mouse Large Plush
Tow Mater Talking plush
2xLighning McQueen
Crusin McQueen
Radiator Springs McQueen
2xTow mater
Doc
Sheriff
3xRamone (diffrent)
Flo
Fillmore
Sarge
Stanley
The King
Chick Hicks
Tractor
Luigi
Guido

Sets

Radiator Springs Mountain
Casada Della Tires
Ramone's House of Body Art
Curio Shop
MACK - Lightnings Home On The Road
Remote controlled Lightning, Mater and Sally

I am always collecting and hopefully will never stop. :D

Anonymous

Some updated pictures of my collection including some of the stuff I got in September at DLRP.

Selection of prints. I got the Belle and Ariel in March. I got the 6 Princess print in a bargain shop at home, only £5! The other 3 Princesses I got in September.

I got the Beauty and the Beast framed pin in March. The other two with Belle (fountain) and Enchanted Objects I got in September.

My growing figurine collection and some of my plushies, strangely there's more figurines of Belle than anything else. One of the official photo's I had with Belle is on here too.

The Dreams of Romance snowglobes.

The three snowglobes I brought back in March.

Another Belle, plus a couple of snowglobes, which both feature Belle.

A Belle plushie sat beneath my Princess calendar with a Belle postcard on the wall beside it. She's sat on a pile of Princess cushions with a Belle cushion being the top one.

With my new camera I had a voucher code to get a 24 x 16 collage print. I selected 24 of my favourite Princess pics from September.

The other official pic I had with Belle and my Belle Christmas ornament.

A few more plushies and figurines.

The mugs I bought this time.

Owain

Your collection is amazing. Is that like a whole room dedicated to Disney and Belle ?  :P

Anonymous

Pretty much - it's my shrine to Belle.  :lol:

Grumpphil

I love the snow globe withthe princesses coming down the stairs.  I'm usually not keen on the large globes as I feel the figures should all be inside the globe not around it but that one is nice.

How do you keep all your plushies clean?  You must have to dust really often.