Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disney_donutter

you have mickey and scrooge dark and I have White Rabbit and Donald..

actually, I have a spare Donald because I broke one and got another one, but it's been fixed, so I could always send the broken one to you? I know it's not 100%, but it was a clean break and it's been fixed well :-)

Anonymous

That's fine, I might check on Ebay again at some point in the future to see if there's any on offer. I'm not too bothered. I just wish Grolier would be a bit more above board in terms of what they're offering.

Ariel's alive?  :lol:

What I love about the Armani Princesses, is that they're so obviously based on the Disney Princesses, but they also have this way of sculpting them in an extremely sexy way. You look at Belle's figure hugging bodice and tight waist, or the lines of Ariel's sexy little tush, showing through her fishtail.  :lol:

They are very sexy pieces.

disney_donutter

I do hate to tell you this.. but they are absolutely 100% Cartoon prince, unless you are counting on them coming alive like in the film Mannequin I would put your tongue back in :-P lol..

I have now joined Angela and Tubbs. *muhahahaha*

Anonymous

Yeah, but they're still sexy!

8)

disney_donutter

beautiful Dahling!! lol

now beast..

<------ that is sexy lol

Anonymous

Sorry, I become a beast when I think of Belle.

:shock:  :lol:

Masamune

@ Prince - :lol: Your thing for Belle is much more disturbing than my obession with Cheshire.

Anonymous

Nah, it's not disturbing, she's just my fantasy woman. Come on, there must be other people who have crushes (hesitate to use the word crush but can't think of any other) on idealised fantasy people. Only thing is Belle's not a real person, but she's just the sort of girl I would fall head over heels over.

:lol:

I do realise that she's not real you know!

:lol:

Masamune

:lol: I had a crush on Captain Planet when I was little, and it passed.

:shock: I can imagine you meeting the girl of your dreams one day...then changing her hair whilst she sleeps so she looks more like Belle!

:o What do your female friends think of your Belle collection?

Anonymous

I only really go on about her on here.  :lol:

People do know I'm a big Disney fan, and I always have pins on my bag, and usually lots of princesses. I do get teased a bit at work about it at times, but I don't really care. I think they used to think it was Ariel, because I got quite a bit of winding up about Ariel before I went to Disney in March, but since I came back with more than a few Belle things I think they probably realise Belle is the girl for me. :)

I don't really get stick over it that much these days. When I was getting teased about Ariel, it was from my boss, and I just tended to ignore it. He only really keeps things up if he thinks he's getting a reaction from you - he still makes the odd comment, but not very often.

It doesn't bother me. I love the Princess stories the most out of all the Disney films. I think the Princesses are drawn to be very attractive, and so I appreciate nice merchandise featuring them. It's a shame the really nice stuff is so expensive though.

Nala_84

I like it that you stay true to your addiction to Belle ;)! I also think she's the most beautiful princess, the others are beautiful too, but I like Belle the most :)! And I also think that the "princess classics" like Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid and Aladdin are some of the greatest Disney films ever - I watched them when I was in primary school and had a lot of stuff of Belle (I remember especially a nice jumper which my best friend had, too!).

But now I don't really buy princess merchandise any more, somehow I find it a little bit "cheesy" (don't know the English word, we would say "kitschig") although I still love the princesses and love to meet them at DLRP one time to take some photos with them :)! But I'm pretty sure, if I maybe have a daughter one day I'd buy her so much princess stuff and a beautiful Belle dress    :belle:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Anonymous

There is some cheesy stuff out there, but as you can see from my pics, there's some beautiful stuff as well.

:D

disney_donutter

I have never really taken a shine to the Princesses, I have always loved WTP and Mickey, although Belle is brilliant, I have a couple of Belle Pins.

Masamune

:roll: I would think your boss would be the one stopping people's silly behavior, not actually taking part in it. :o To each their own!

Anonymous

Had to ring in work today and reveal my password cause I'm off for a couple of weeks.

That was a bit embarassing.

:) :belle: