Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Had one or two requests so here's a big post of some new pics of parts of my collection. Hope you like.

Mickey & Minnie as Luke & Leia. These are LE plushies of 4000 for 2007 Star Wars Weekends at WDW.

Pirates of the Caribbean Mickey & Minnie. Minnie is from WDW.

A couple of Belle figurines. The Markrita figurine opens up to reveal a badge of the Beast inside.

My Armani Belle (favourite item) surrounded with a few smaller figurines. A Bookish Belle from WDCC, a small Belle figurine from DLRP. The little Belle gown is from the Beauty and the Beast stage musical a few weeks ago. In the background is a limited edition framed Beauty and the Beast pin which I got at DLRP in March.

My Armani Ariel surrounded with a few smaller figurines. The snowglobe was from the Disney Store just a few weeks ago. The Ariel on the rock is from the WDCC.

My Armani Sleeping Beauty (Briar Rose).

The Markrita Ariel. The base opens up to reveal a badge of King Neptune.

My Belle - Be Our Guest snowglobe. Won this on Ebay from a seller who was clearing out their snowglobe collection, got a couple of other nice Princess globes from the same seller too.

And finally a few shots of some of my shelves displaying parts of my collection.

Javey74

Thanks for the photos Dark Prince, you have quite a large collection there.  Not to mention the price of it all, have you ever priced it all up for insurance purposes.

I noticed you have one of the snowglobes of the Princesses on the staircase.  My daughter is after that one, could have got it last May when we were there (DLRP) but we ran out of money buying others things, plus there was the concern of carrying it on the flight back home.  Probably will take the risk next time, hand luggage well packed.

Once again nice pictures, cheers  :wink:

Anonymous

Just a warning with the snowglobes, they are packaged in large boxes with polystyrene inserts. I suppose you could take them out and risk bringing them back in luggage, but I wouldn't like to risk it with some of the detail on them.

I went by car in March and brought back those 3 globes you see on the same shelf, Princess, Ship and Castle, and they took up my full boot space and a large portion of my back seat, so be warned.

Javey74

That big :!:

Thanks for the warning, may be not such a good idea :shock:

Here's our merchandise collection so far..  :mrgreen:

http://public.fotki.com/DisneyDavid/disneymerchandise/

disney_donutter

hey, I've got all the grolier figures too Dark, they are excellent, I love your Armani's they are amazing! I want one!

Anonymous

Are there anymore Grolier figures? I've only recently got them and I'm just curious if there are additional figures they notify you of later on. There are definitely other characters they should do.

Donald & Daisy, Fantasia Mickey, Alice, Chip N' Dale, Lady and the Tramp, Stitch, Timon & Pumba, Ariel, Piglet, Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Tinkerbell, Baloo and Mowgli, Aladdin and Jasmine all spring to mind as Classic Disney characters which would look great.

madame_leota

im sure that donutter had an alice one, and defently a donald one

disney_donutter

Nope, just the ones we have already. I snapped Donald's head off by accident so I had to get another one from Ebay! what would we do without that website?! lol

Hey hang on a minute... you have a Mickey one?! I always though it was odd that I didn't get one of them! lol can you take some close ups so I can see and I will do the same with mine.

Anonymous

What do they do? Contact you at a later date with additional figures in the series? I'm not talking about the Christmas ornaments - I ended up sending them back because I wasn't happy about the fact that they sent you a random selection, and there was at least twice as many ornaments as the one's they sent out. These are the little porcelain ones on the wooden display rack. As far as I'm aware, it's a standard set you get, but I'm just curious if there are additional issues available which become available later on.

It's Uncle Scrooge in the set I have, not Donald.

I have Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, the Beast, Uncle Scrooge, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Dopey, Tigger, Pooh, Eeyore, Genie, Pinocchio, Pongo, Dumbo, Simba and Bambi.

disney_donutter

I am shocked, I never got a Mickey, I can't believe it! lol
I am writing to complain! :-P

Let me find mine out take I can tell you what I have.

Anonymous

I've took a couple of pictures. Will post them in a bit, off for some dinner now - HUNGRY!!!

:lol:

disney_donutter

Quote from: "javey74"That big :!:

Thanks for the warning, may be not such a good idea :shock:

I've uploaded some of my daughters merchandise collection from her bedroom, you can view it at the following link.

http://photos.orange.co.uk/album/6099019

Try the slideshow.

Your daughter has quite an impressive collection.

I collect alot of Kitchen Housewares, I would love to take pics and show you all, but it is all packed away!

Anonymous

These are the Grolier figurines I have.

I've just spotted a few different figures on Ebay. Alice, White Rabbit and Donald.  :?

Masamune

o_o The big figure of Ariel looks alive. *Is slightly scared by it* :lol:

Javey74

You have some really nice figurines there Dark Prince.  Saying that I know Grolier for a different reason, my daughter gets Disney learning books from them, I did'nt know they sold figurines.  Must be a large company with different departments.

Cheers  :D