Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davewasbaloo

Hmmm, I do not post much on this thread as I could be here forever. But I was recently asked to post a picture of the first thing I bought in DLP - April 12, 1992 as modelled by my wife.

Hard to believe I bought this shirt nearly 19 years ago and Sarah can wear it today, and yet most of the rubbish we bought last year or the year before is certainly unwearable. The horrid world we have become in the quest for cheap goods. But at what price? DLP was better back then too. So was TV. And music. Damn, am I getting old?
since 2001 (many before that)

dagobert

What a bad T-Shirt, it doesn't feature Austria!! Just joking. It seems the countries featured on the t-shirt are the members of the European Union at that time and since Austria joined the EU in 1994 it isn't on the shirt.

The shirt reminds me a bit on the World Showcase T-shirts sold at EPCOT.

Javey74

First set of pics are purchases from Torremolinos..  :mrgreen:

A must for obvious reasons..  :lol:

Haven't seen these models of Rapunzel in the UK, there's also a one of her sitting down combing her hair aswell..  :)

The Princess & The Frog Trio..  :)

An actual money box here..  :)

Lovely and soft..  :mrgreen:

This next set is some of Jen's model purchases over the years which I decided to group and photo..  :D

Masamune

:) You always get such nice stuff Javey.

Javey74

Thanks masamune, I try to..  :D

Javey74

A Donald tie I recently purchased off Ebay..  :mrgreen:

Javey74

Got these at Edinburgh on Good Friday after having a great day at the zoo..  :D/

Plushie for Jen.. (Minnie in a Spring Flowery Dress)..  :D

Also these 2 Fridge Magnets..  :mrgreen:

Pocahontas

I love the little figurines!! :) my daughter has some..but i cant find ANYTHING pocahontas..its really depressing!! She's the forgotten Disney Princess!! :)

Lozzie

I collect quite a few Disney things, im boring and generic, i collect Tinkerbell/Peter Pan, Pirates of the Caribbean, Princess and general Disneyland souvenirs. I've managed to take a photo of Tink and PotC ones at the moment. Im sorry but my camera died so i had to use my rubbishy camera phone

I would love to buy tonnes and tonnes of lovely things, but my house is weeeeny and theres only so much room  :lol:
"Indian Chief Indian Chief, clap clap, peekaboo peekaboo, bleeeeeeeeehhhhh"- Had that in my head ever since i saw Following the Leader with Peter Pan!

Javey74

Updated Post..  :donald:

viewtopic.php?p=206392#p206392

Javey74

Had a trip to York yesterday as part of my Birthday weekend, which entailed another visit to York's Disney Store..  :D

Had to get this for Vanessa, she loved it when she saw it on the shelf..  :D

Javey74

I'm not sure how I missed this one. Jen's had is for over a year now..  :oops:  :mrgreen:

A Snow White cushion which is really soft to touch with added gold embroidery around the name..  :)

Javey74

Decided to have a look through Chester-le-Street car boot sale and came across these couple of items which I had to buy..  :D

Firstly this silver plated spoon with the 'Walt Disney Studios 1923' logo, I managed to get for 50p..  ;)

Now this was a great find since I've been looking for a Mickey and/or Donald watch for a while. I couldn't believe what I'd found, it's a unisex 'Mickey Through The Years - Limited Release', the seller told me that he'd bought it for $40.00 a few years ago in WDW. On speaking to the seller about being an avid Disney fan and collector I managed to get it for £8.00..  :shock:  Now how did I manage that...  :mrgreen:

Eager_Eyes

I have that watch!!! I can't remember the exact amount you needed to spend but it was one where you spent so much in stores in WDW then you could get it for $20 if not I think it was about $40-50.  I bought all kinds so I got mine cheap  8)

15MagicalYears

My dad has that watch! Hehe, he got it in WDW back in 2008.