Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

Here my latest addition to my Disney Swarovski family from my bf for my birthday

and my birthday prezzie to myself after much hunting and sulking

and some extra cool pjs I found for the bf's birthday

ooooooooo

5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Masamune

:D It's my birthday today. I already got my birthday pressie (a coat that cost my mum £60!), so I wasn't expecting anything today. However my mum surprised me with a Bambi dress and an Alice in Wonderland t-shirt, as well as a Princess cake!

Stitch2814

awww thats nice Lindsay, do we get to see the images :P

Aveen2008

Happy bday lindsay!! Aw I love surprises that sounds brilliant hehe!! :D  :D  :D  :D

Clarebelle - lovely necklace and Urban Decay set hehe and funky pjs hehe!

Danny, great collection of stuff, I have that stitch key ring too, I actually wore him on my lanyard when I was there last september hehe its a cool keyring! :) I was close to buying that cap before too but i don't really wear caps - they sweat my head hehehe :P  :P  :P Love the mug and other stuff too!:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

jessica-loves-disney

Quote from: "Clarebelle"

where did you get these from? my boyfriend will love them!
September 2010 - Santa Fe
our first holiday together (:

July 2011 - Seqouia Lodge
taking advantage of 45% off (:

dlrpmad

Clarebelle, i too want those pjs!!! They look so smart (and cosy lol)!
I thought id update my merchandise so here we are:
A dlrp mickey mouse bag which i use A LOT!!

A Stitch lanyard that I got at christmas!! (danny should also have one, I think?)

AND a stitch pillow my sister wanted to give me as a VERY early Birthday pressie!!

Now this may take a while so bear with me!!!
My sister would like to show you all her Disney plushes, there isn't as many as Aveen has but its still a lot!!!Anyway here we go!!
Plush DS Talking Dug

Plush DS Bolt

Plush DS Lady

Tiny Plush DS Kevin

Plush DS Club penguin Purple Puffle

Plush DS 2009 Stitch

Plush DLRP "Best Friends" Chip and Dale

Plush DLRP Mickey Dressed as Pluto!

Plush DS "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" Minnie

Plush DS Winnie The Pooh

Plush DS Dumbo with Timothy Mouse

Plush DS 2009 Christmas Mickey

Non-Plush DS Wagging Tail, Talking Dug

Plush DS Mothers Day Winnie The Pooh ( with added Minnie Ears lol!)

Plush DLRP LIMITED EDITION (!!!!!!!!!) Christmas Eeyore and Piglet

Limited Edition Label on Eeyore

Non-Plush Play.Com Action Bolt- in Action

Plush DS Talking Alpha

Plush DS Roo

Plush DS Christmas 2008 Pooh

Plush DLRP Halloween Winnie the Pooh

Plush DS Finding Nemo Gang

There's Nemo...

Squirt....

And Dory!!

Plush DLRP Mickey holding Puppy Pluto!

Plush Minnie (quite old!!!)

ORIGINAL WOODY AND BUZZ!!!These are both from when the movie first came out!!!

Plush DS Wall-e and EVE

Plush DS Thumper

Plush DLRP Halloween Winnie The Pooh Dressed As Cat

Plush DS Tigger

Plush DS Lumpy and Happy Birthday Lumpy!

Plush DS Piglet

The whole Winnie The Pooh Gang!!!

Plush DLRP Mittens (with Dog Christmas Costume!!)

Plush DS Patch (with our real dog storm being confuzzled!!!lol!!)

Now for the Random small Disney Plushes!!! Most of which were mine!!!(also there is some ty beanie babies!!)

And a Plush DS halloween pooh with photo frame(hidden behind the stupid fox!!)

Last but not least!!! My sisters DLRP Goofy cowboy hat!!

And all the toys together!!

Thanks for bearing with me on this magical mystery tour of Disney toys!!! Please tell me what you think as my sis will then be happy!!!!lol
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Javey74

Fantastic collection of plushies there dlrpmad..  :D/

How do you sleep in your bed..  :mrgreen: Imagine if they all came to life during the middle of the night..  :lol:

dlrpmad

As I said before they are my sisters plushes but I think she does have trouble sleeping fully in her bed!!! I wish they would come to life!!!!! Then will have to take stitch off her hands as I would kill for a real life stitch!!!!! Oh well I can only dream!!! And Javey call me Sean  :D
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

Wow sean thanks for sharing the photos I think your Sister's plushes are amazing and I sooo want the active bolt toy!! hehe where is it from? I love how she has the little dog outfit on mittens hehe great idea! :) I have one or two of the same plushes! I think Pooh bear in the cat suit is brilliant, soo cute! Oh and the Mickey in the pluto suit is gorgeous hehe! :D  :D  :D  :D You can tell her from me she looks so sweet in her cowboy hat hehe! :D Bless

I love your stitch Lanyard too! :)  I have that stitch pillow but I actually cut the gun off it and my little nephew used to love it as a small baby hehe! I now have the pillow stuffed behind my head board to stop it banging off the wall hehe!! :P  Not the best place for such a cool pillow really lol! The Mickey bag looks like it is getting good use too :D. I often buy bags and dont used them hehe
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

Thanks Aveen!!!! I will tell my sis what you said later cause she is at our grans!!! Trust me, when we go back to DLRP this october even more plushes will be bought, both by my sis and me (yey more stitch stuff!!!!). The mickey bag is right beside me!!! Its got my lanyard and some disney pins that i bought in it!!!

I love the stitch pillow as well but i find it uncomfy to sleep on so its at the end of my bed, not behind it, lol!! :D I hope Danny still has the lanyard!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

I still have the Lanyard sean but forgot it as its still in the UK :P I shall be bringing it back when I go for a visit in November. Just hope my mum remembers where it is as she cleaned my room XD

dlrpmad

hehe Thats cool!!! Mums, eh??? Always wanting things neat and tidy!!! lol
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

I should take photos of all the merchandise I get but i am so lazy at uploading pics. I'm bored so I took a pic of this. I had seen lot loads in DLP but never bought it but I came across it on ebay so thought, what the heck lol...

:D
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

Thats sooooo cool Aveen !! How much was it and i may pick it up  in dlrp!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Javey74

Wow, I love that Aveen, very unusual...  :o  What's it made from exactly..  :?: