Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dagobert

Wow, that's a large collection!!

Stitch2814

aveen thats is a great collection/room and I like how you said some of your collection so if there is more still to show then LOL

dlrpmad

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aveen you have soooooooooo much in your collection!!! I do want all the stitch stuff, and i will eventually get that much stuff!!!!!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

lol thats only the stuff thats visable as well lol! I have so much. I have always collected Disney stuff since I was old enough to like things! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

Wow Aveen i love your collection!

I see you have a Wendy plush, so jealous!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Javey74

Yep, that's some collection there Aveen..  :wink:  :D

A definite Disney Boudoir..  :mrgreen:

bigrossco

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Thought I would post a few pics of my room to show some of my merchandise now...

OMG aveen can you fit anything else into your room? lol

great collection
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Javey74

A few more merchandise photos from recent purchases. Firstly a Cinderella Mug to go with the existing Snow White and Aurora one from Boyes..  :)

Then another trip to the Disney Store last night, found me a new Donald Plushie, bought as a present from Jen, very sweet of her..  :mrgreen:

Also with buying a few more pins [shown on the other 'Pin Trading: Disney Store UK thread'], we ended up spending over £10.00, which meant we got the offer of this electronic Kissing Naveen for only £6.99 from £12.00. Awwhh he's fab, just touch his hand and he say's "Kissing would be nice", then his lips move to a pout and he kisses 3 times, then his heart flashes red 3 times to the sound of a heart beat..  :mrgreen:

never2old

I love your Kissing Naveen Javey!  :D

Javey74

Quote from: "never2old"I love your Kissing Naveen Javey!  :D
Awwhh thanks never2old, he makes me laugh everytime I squeeze his hand.. :lol:

Here's another addition, I think Mickey's wearing a Rocket Suit, though I could be wrong, if any of you know any different please tell me.. :mrgreen: All I know is that he's in a lot of leather clad, even his hands..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

It was given to me by a collegue at work, which was really nice of them..  :wink:

pink_danio

here are our collection of stitch teddies. We wanted to get a couple more (inc the stitch dancing with the maracas but we hadnt space :( )

Javey74

Quote from: "pink_danio"Here are our collection of Stitch teddies. We wanted to get a couple more (inc the Stitch dancing with the maracas but we hadn't space :( )

Awwwhh that's a nice collection of Stitch's there pink_danio. I think a few more of them would look great..  :mrgreen:

pink_danio

Javey if i had more space and money we would have pcked up more.
We only had one bag of hand luggage each as we hadnt checked in any bags. Pity cause there were quiet a few that i liked there (as did my little lad)

Stitch2814

here is some stuff I was gotten from DLRP off other half :)

And this :)

dlrpmad

Want want want that hat!!!!! How much was it and where in dlrp was it bought?? I also like the NGF stuff, very cool!
101% Stitch LOVING!!