Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Masamune" :lol: It's not just Cheshire who takes up space on my bed, I have lots of other Disney plushies as well. I'll have to take a pic of them at some point.
oh yes piccy please :) i have a large bear but he isnt Disney and I have 5 build a bears too

I am hoping they might have some of the reduced plushes in store on Monday :)

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

I think the only ones reduced at the moment are the UP plushes the ones that talk, as I had a look at Mittens for my other half and they only had one in the store which is a shame as I really want to get it him for xmas lol so fingers crossed its still there on thursday IF not then I can check the disney store at the trafford centre on saturday as I know the manchester store doesnt have it.

Welsheeyore

I know online and when I was in Merry Hill they had some Eeyores and others reduced to £10 so will wait and see - new credit card has to come first though  :mrgreen:

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

hahaha I would like a credit and I wouldnt as Id spend to much on it I know I would lol Id be on ebay so fast buying all the UP pins I could find Id max it out in no time  :mrgreen:

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"hahaha I would like a credit and I wouldnt as Id spend to much on it I know I would lol Id be on ebay so fast buying all the UP pins I could find Id max it out in no time  :mrgreen:
thats why the sensible part of me thinks perhaps it shouldnt come before we go as i took it out for something important  :lol:

October 2013 - WDW

dlrpmad

If I had a credit card, I would max it out in about 2 days buying disney things! (mostly pins and stitch stuff! Lol) fortunately I have a debit card with nothing in it! I will have about 170 quid after christmas, so I will be in the disney store, no doubt about that!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "dlrpmad"If I had a credit card, I would max it out in about 2 days buying disney things! (mostly pins and stitch stuff! Lol) fortunately I have a debit card with nothing in it! I will have about 170 quid after christmas, so I will be in the disney store, no doubt about that!
I am torn with my Christmas money whether to go to the online store or to put it in the savings for DLRP in October!

October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

:D Yay, my new Cheshire plush arrived! :P I like this one very much, and he's been a long time in coming! I've been trying to win this particular plush for quite some time, and it always ends up going too high. :) The one I ended up with is great. He's as new, and still has his original old school WDW tag! I'm very happy indeed. *Will take pics tomorrow*

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :D Yay, my new Cheshire plush arrived! :P I like this one very much, and he's been a long time in coming! I've been trying to win this particular plush for quite some time, and it always ends up going too high. :) The one I ended up with is great. He's as new, and still has his original old school WDW tag! I'm very happy indeed. *Will take pics tomorrow*

aw cool, can't wait to see him :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Awesome cant wait to see him, to thing you think you've seen one you've seen them all but its not the case is it  :mrgreen:

Masamune

:P Isn't he snazzy? He cost £7.17 in total, which I don't think is too bad for plushie that's slightly bigger than medium-sized.

Aveen2008

He is cool! very funky hehe! :D  :D  :D  :D  Thats good value I think! :D/  :D/  :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) I like the ones with pink and purple stripes, as that's how he is in the film.

Stitch2814

hahaha I lol'd at first as the image loaded and it was just his grin in my face :P he looks awesome and another little addition to the collecion of plushes.

Aveen2008

He makes you smile just by looking at him hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo