Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:P I have a pin of Cheshire Cat dressed as a vampire. :lol: It would make an amazing plushie.

Another thing I'm tempted by in The Disney Store right now is the Nightmare Before Christmas scarf and glove set. It's £16 though, and I already have a few really nice sets of scarves and gloves.

Eager_Eyes

I've got the scarf and glove set.  It was my bday last week, and it was one of my presents.  I love them the scarf has been worn nearly every day since I just think its great.  Then again I love my accessories in general so anything like that is bound to make me happy.

Aveen2008

I know everything in this post isn't disney merchandise but I guess it's still a good place to post it. Yesterday was my 23rd Birthday..these are most of my gifts and purchases...

I have already posted the
-Limited edition Halloween Stitch
-Tigger mug and coaster

I also got:
- Disney Traditions - 80 years of laughter featuring vintage mickey and the modern mickey mouse!
- Law and Order SVU season 7 boxset
-UP reusable bag
- 2 UP - Soda pins
- UP button badges
-Pinocchio double disc dvd (i didnt have it)
- Disney store starter lanyard set
- 2 tins of mcvities biscuits featuring mickey and minnie hehehe! :P
-Tinkerbell nightdress
-Christina Aguilera perfume 50mls
- cat plush
- very large birthday girl badge

other things not in the photo
- canvas with picture of tigger
- 2 boxes of chocolates
-a disney princess balloon
- a disney store dopey magnet
- a new watch from h.samuels
- Haliey berry little perfume set with perfume and body lotion

I think thats it so I got love little bits and bobs - some from people, others I bought with money I got from others! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D Aww, what lovely gifts! I especially love the Tink nightie and the Mickey Mouse DT.

never2old

These are some of my latest purchases

This one I got in September (when we went for the Disco Night at WDS)

I had been looking for it for some time, and finally I found it at the magazines shop in the TGV train station! They have a really good DT selection...

And these pins I got on our last trip, a couple of weeks ago. Please excuse the low quality of the pictures...

These were in a lanyard, a brilliant little set:

I always wanted a Phantom Manor pin...

Probably can't see much, but this is my current pin collection! Not very much, but I've only just started collecting them... Most of these I bought this year!

Stitch2814

nice pins :) particularly liking your stitch pins.

Masamune

:) How much was that lanyard set? It's really lovely!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :) How much was that lanyard set? It's really lovely!

It was 35 euro, I have the set, I havent opened it though lol :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

Quote from: "Aveen2008"

Oooh yes, I remember you posting a picture. :D It's such a gorgeous set. :lol: It kind of defeats of object though, as the pins from those sets are meant to be traded, but they're just so nice!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"

Oooh yes, I remember you posting a picture. :D It's such a gorgeous set. :lol: It kind of defeats of object though, as the pins from those sets are meant to be traded, but they're just so nice!

Yeah I know, They are all so nice that no one would really want to trade them and they prob cudnt put doubles on it lol.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

Bought this today in the disney store

Jack Skellington snowglobe (mini one)...

Dug magnet..

And this Mickey plush - spend over £10 and get him for £6.99 originally £20...
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:o That plush is really good value.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :o That plush is really good value.

Yeah he is, if you spend over £20 online you can get him for that price too! Only thing was I wasnt really planning on spending that much today...opps! :oops:
Luv Aveen xoxo

marille2425

the winter mickey is great, i´ve bought it too. in the disney store in paris  :D
was so funny - my mother was so angry "we´ve been 5 days to disneyland, WHY is the first thing you have to do in paris visiting the disney store!?!?"

she doesn´t understand me *gg*

i´ve decided to buy 3 plushies (jack skellington, parisien mickey & donald) and a NBC-folder... when i wanted to pay i saw the winter mickey  :-"  9.90 instead of 34... I just had to take it...

this year was very efficient, i´ve bought so much stuff... plushies, pins, figures, pencils... thank god for the second, empty suitcase  :P

will post photos later on^^

Aveen2008

Quote from: "marille2425"the winter mickey is great, i´ve bought it too. in the disney store in paris  :D
was so funny - my mother was so angry "we´ve been 5 days to disneyland, WHY is the first thing you have to do in paris visiting the disney store!?!?"

she doesn´t understand me *gg*

i´ve decided to buy 3 plushies (jack skellington, parisien mickey & donald) and a NBC-folder... when i wanted to pay i saw the winter mickey  :-"  9.90 instead of 34... I just had to take it...

this year was very efficient, i´ve bought so much stuff... plushies, pins, figures, pencils... thank god for the second, empty suitcase  :P

will post photos later on^^

looking forward to seeing the pics!!! :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo