My trip to Disneyland Paris! April 27th-30th!

Started by Masamune, July 01, 2005, 01:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorien

Quote from: "Masamune":P Why don't you think Space Mountain is worth the wait? :o You've got my reasons for why I don't think Phantom Manor is worth the wait, so I wanna hear your reasons for why Space Mountain isn't worth it...

I thought i already said it very short in here. It was my first ride ever on Space Mountain last week, and i hated it! I really don't like it. (also because i get sick on it easily) The banging with my head was the worst thing....that hurt a lot. When i came out of the ride, the whole left side of my head was red and painfull, especially my ear. Whole day my ear hurt and also the following day i still felt it. And i felt a bit sick too, even when i took something for it that morning before going on the ride.

So i hope these are enough reasons for you to notice that i really don't like this ride, and will never...ever go on it again!!

Kristof

Never had that in Space Mountain before...  unlike Indiana Jones...  :?

Patrick

Yeah I have to agree with Raptor, I never and still did not get a headache on Space Mountain, and I went on 3 times this trip, unlike Indy where I came off and my head just felt a bit dizzy, and ended up with a bit of a headache after.  Maybe Jorien you were in the last car of the Space Mountain train, that may slightly have given you some type of headache, or maybe it's just cos I am used to good olde rough vekoma coasters :lol: .

Jorien

No i was in the front car........that's something i didn't like either!!  :?

Kristof

That's the best spot, front row.  8)  8)  8)

Jorien

Worst spot for me!  :(

Masamune

Quote from: "Jorien"
Quote from: "Masamune":P Why don't you think Space Mountain is worth the wait? :o You've got my reasons for why I don't think Phantom Manor is worth the wait, so I wanna hear your reasons for why Space Mountain isn't worth it...

I thought i already said it very short in here. It was my first ride ever on Space Mountain last week, and i hated it! I really don't like it. (also because i get sick on it easily) The banging with my head was the worst thing....that hurt a lot. When i came out of the ride, the whole left side of my head was red and painfull, especially my ear. Whole day my ear hurt and also the following day i still felt it. And i felt a bit sick too, even when i took something for it that morning before going on the ride.

So i hope these are enough reasons for you to notice that i really don't like this ride, and will never...ever go on it again!!
:P I know what you mean about the head banging... :lol: my ear was all red after I got off Space Mountain: Mission 2... :D but that's only because I was holding my head forward a bit, which you're not actually supposed to do... XD I don't like pressing my head against the headrest, it's not as fun if you can't feel all the movement...

o_o; I agree the Indiana Jones ride is worse for headbanging...

:o Oh, and the best place to be on any roller coaster is the very back... 8) that way, you're getting all the force and weight of every other car making the ride a lot more exciting and powerful...

Darthjeroen

Thanks for the trip report and sharing the pictures Masamune  :D  (sorry for the late answer, lol)

I really like that shot of Space Mountain :shock:

I have to agree with some here about Phantom Manor though. Nothing can beat the feeling for me of going on Phantom Manor (and POTC), seeing all the little details and the awesome things (like the ball scene, the seance scene with Leota, the grim grinning ghost  :) ). And with the new version of Space Mountain I like the music of Phantom Manor better.

Masamune

Quote from: "Darthjeroen"Thanks for the trip report and sharing the pictures Masamune  :D  (sorry for the late answer, lol)

I really like that shot of Space Mountain :shock:

I have to agree with some here about Phantom Manor though. Nothing can beat the feeling for me of going on Phantom Manor (and POTC), seeing all the little details and the awesome things (like the ball scene, the seance scene with Leota, the grim grinning ghost  :) ). And with the new version of Space Mountain I like the music of Phantom Manor better.
:P I guess it just depends on your own personal preference... :) in your mind, nothing can beat the feeling of going through Phantom Manor... :lol: whereas in my mind, nothing can beat the feeling of being propelled forward and going up and down and around at amazing speed through the dark...