My trip to Disneyland Paris! April 27th-30th!

Started by Masamune, July 01, 2005, 01:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:D This trip was my 18th birthday pressie from my mum... :P me, my mum and my cousin went for 4 days to Disneyland Paris! We went to the main park on the day we arrived, then went home in the afternoon on the 30th. We got to spend 3 days in the parks, and the last day was just to explore... :) we spent most of our time in the Disney Village on that day.

:o Loads of pictures were taken... XP mostly of me, so I apologise for that...my mum doesn't like taking pictures unless I'm on them. :roll:

:) We all had a great time... :P we got into Pin Trading, and spent a good few hours JUST looking for pins! :lol: The weather was too hot, so we didn't want to que up in lines for too long... ^^ the longest we waited in a line was 45 minutes, for Space Mountain: Mission 2... ;) it was well worth the wait though!

:P One of the best parts of the trip was on the last day in the park...me and my mum were in Fantasyland, and it was about 7:30pm so the park was closing... :) we decided to take the long walk round to get back to Main Street, so we walked towards It's A Small World to walk round there... :shock: and I saw Eeyore! And Prince John! And the Queen of Hearts! About 10 characters in all, just dancing around near It's a Small Wotld, and there was only about 20 other people there! XD So I got pictures took with all of them, got some autographs, had a dance with Friar Tuck and a chat with the guy playing Bert, who said he was from Bristol! :lol: That made me laugh so much...

^_^ Anyway, here's all the pics I uploaded... :P enjoy! o.o Sorry that they're all in different sizes and such... XD for some reason, they just came out that way...

=P Me and the Fantasia Broom statue!
=3 Anything Cheshire, I have to have a pic of it...
o.o That IS as close as I could get to the hill... XD and the hill is looking at me!
^.^ Me on the Dumbo ride...
=P Me on the rocket ride with a massive que for Space Mountain behind me...
=P A friend of mine is a Scrooge McDuck fan so he requested this... =D also, see my Cheshire Cat bag and top! XD
^.^ I love Bruce...
o-o *Is so obessed with Cheshire*
^.^ Me and Chip...
...And me and Dale! ^.^
^_^ <3 I love this pic of me and Daisy... XD and Walt looks like he's pointing and laughing at me...
o_o *More drooling* D= They're both so gorgeous...
^.^ Nice pic of me and the castle...
XP I'm sorry, but I couldn't stop laughing at Geppetto...
=3 Awww, I love Robin Hood...
o.o I had to curtsy before he would have a pic took with me...
^_____^ This is one of my fave pics! <3 PENGUIN!
<3 Awwwwww, Eeyore...I love Eeyore...
o.o Scary but fun...
XD This is when we were exploring the Disney Hotel... XP it pwns the Santa Fe where we were staying...
o-o I think he was blessing me but he kind of smacked me on the head... XD

^^ Me and mum on the Dumbo ride with Sleeping Beauty's castle in the background!
=P Me and mum on the rocket ride in Tomorrowland.
Me and mum on the train.

^^ The Lion King float in Walt Disney Studios.
=D I love the penguins from Mary Poppins!
o-o *Drool* XD Gotta love the Cruella Boys...
o.o *More drool*
=P I like sharks a lot so...
^.^ Such a cute float...

=D A cool shot of Space Mountain...
*Is in love with this hill*
^^; The outside of the Phantom Manor is better than the ride itself...
^.^ A nice shot of the Disney Studios.
XD I love the fact that there's a child making a break for it across the road...
^^ One of my fave spots in the Studios...
XD Can't really get much closer to that hill...
XDDDD <3
^.^ Cherny... D= being attacked by the evil light...
=3 Best thing on the Studios tour I think...

He was performing in the Disney Village... o.o *Drool*

:) Well that's it... :P as you can probably see, I had a fun time...

Disneyana

Thanks for the report and the photos. They are all very nice !
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Masamune

Quote from: "Disneyana"Thanks for the report and the photos. They are all very nice !
^.^ You're welcome!

Anthony

Thanks for posting all those photos!  :D  It's interesting how many rides you can make your own on-ride photos on.

That shot of Space Mountain *is* very very cool!  The angle it's taken from really emphasises the launch - you can almost picture the rocket trains shotting up into the sky...  :D

Masamune

Quote from: "Baloo"Thanks for posting all those photos!  :D  It's interesting how many rides you can make your own on-ride photos on.

That shot of Space Mountain *is* very very cool!  The angle it's taken from really emphasises the launch - you can almost picture the rocket trains shotting up into the sky...  :D
:) The sky is also nice a clear on that shot... :D the weather was great pretty much the whole time we were there!

sparkles

looks like you had a great time! you're photos are really cool!

Masamune

Quote from: "sparkles"looks like you had a great time! you're photos are really cool!
:D Yeah, I had a fantastic time! :P And thanks!

Kristof

Sorry I haven't reacted before here!  Thanks for the trip report, but I can't agree with your Phantom Manor opinion.  :wink:

Masamune

Quote from: "raptor1982"Sorry I haven't reacted before here!  Thanks for the trip report, but I can't agree with your Phantom Manor opinion.  :wink:
:lol: I'm glad someone agrees... :roll: :P my mum loves the Phantom Manor ride...personally, I don't think it's worth going on if there's a big que for it...the same with the Peter Pan ride...

Jorien

Quote from: "Masamune"I don't think it's worth going on if there's a big que for it...the same with the Peter Pan ride...[/color][/size][/b]

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
I'm not with you there! I think Phantom Manor is one of the best rides (with POTC) at DLRP, even with a big que i have to have done that ride at least once!  :wink:

Masamune

Quote from: "Jorien"
Quote from: "Masamune"I don't think it's worth going on if there's a big que for it...the same with the Peter Pan ride...

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
I'm not with you there! I think Phantom Manor is one of the best rides (with POTC) at DLRP, even with a big que i have to have done that ride at least once!  :wink:
o.o; What exactly is good about it? It's not scary or exciting or anything... X_x the bit at the beginning isn't pleasant, being squished against random people in a dark room. :( And it's all in French...at least the American version has Vincent Price's voice as the narrator...

I'm not saying it's a bad ride...I do enjoy parts of it, like the bit where the ghosts are dancing in the ballroom... ^^; I just don't think it's worth waiting in a que for more than 10 minutes...

Jorien

Quote from: "Masamune"What exactly is good about it? the bit at the beginning isn't pleasant, being squished against random people in a dark room. :(

No, the banging with your head during a Space Mountain ride is nice (!) So you'll have a very bad headache and pain on the whole left side of your face all day and next day long (!) I think that's far worse, then standing for a very short time together in a dark room.

Come on Sweetlaker, help me out here. Tell her what's good about the Phantom Manor Ride!  :wink:

I guess you don't like the kind of music i like then! Because the music of Phantom Manor is one of the best soundtracks of the attractions at DLRP... At least i think it is. I'm not saying everyone has to think it is. But i heard more people saying it though.

Masamune

Quote from: "Masamune"What exactly is good about it? the bit at the beginning isn't pleasant, being squished against random people in a dark room. :(

No, the banging with your head during a Space Mountain ride is nice (!) So you'll have a very bad headache and pain on the whole left side of your face all day and next day long (!) I think that's far worse, then standing for a very short time together in a dark room.

Come on Sweetlaker, help me out here. Tell her what's good about the Phantom Manor Ride!  :wink:

I guess you don't like the kind of music i like then! Because the music of Phantom Manor is one of the best soundtracks of the attractions at DLRP... At least i think it is. I'm not saying everyone has to think it is. But i heard more people saying it though.
:P I happen to love Space Mountain, and that ride is well worth a 45 minute wait... :D I like rides that are exciting and thrilling... :lol: the Casey Junior ride is more exciting than Phantom Manor... *Loves the Casey Junior ride*

:) I don't think the music on the ride is bad...it's just a matter of it's just not worth a long wait. Like I said, it's not a crap ride...I just don't think it's worth the wait. o-o; If I'd qued up for that for half an hour, I'd be very disappointed...

Jorien

Quote from: "Masamune":P I happen to love Space Mountain, and that ride is well worth a 45 minute wait... :D I like rides that are exciting and thrilling... :lol: the Casey Junior ride is more exciting than Phantom Manor... *Loves the Casey Junior ride*

:) I don't think the music on the ride is bad...it's just a matter of it's just not worth a long wait. Like I said, it's not a crap ride...I just don't think it's worth the wait. o-o; If I'd qued up for that for half an hour, I'd be very disappointed...

:roll:
You like attractions that are exciting and thrilling....oh thanks (!), so i'm dull for liking Phantom Manor?  :wink:

.....Well said, yóu think it's not worth the wait to go on Phantom Manor. Í think it's really not worth the wait to go on Space Mountain!  
I'm glad not everyone likes the same attractions otherwise we would be having very long queue times!

Masamune

Quote from: "Masamune":P I happen to love Space Mountain, and that ride is well worth a 45 minute wait... :D I like rides that are exciting and thrilling... :lol: the Casey Junior ride is more exciting than Phantom Manor... *Loves the Casey Junior ride*

:roll:
You like attractions that are exciting and thrilling....oh thanks (!), so i'm dull for liking Phantom Manor?  :wink:

.....Well said, yóu think it's not worth the wait to go on Phantom Manor. Í think it's really not worth the wait to go on Space Mountain!  
I'm glad not everyone likes the same attractions otherwise we would be having very long queue times!
:lol: Nooooo, I'm not saying your dull!

:P Why don't you think Space Mountain is worth the wait? :o You've got my reasons for why I don't think Phantom Manor is worth the wait, so I wanna hear your reasons for why Space Mountain isn't worth it...

:D And yes, I think it's a good thing that not everyone likes the same stuff... XP I just wish my mum didn't like the Phantom ride, then we wouldn't have to que for it at all...