Charm bracelets and charms

Started by disneyloverjessie, February 15, 2008, 11:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyloverjessie

Charm bracelets and charms couldn't find them anywhere, anyone know where?
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

Javey74

Here's one for you to look at, from a previous thread Owain wrote.

//http://www.photosmagiques.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3829

:D

disneymadchris

Wow. That's really cool. Any idea what shops have single charm bracelets available though. That big thing is lovely, but expensive.

disneyloverjessie

Quote from: "disneymadchris"Wow. That's really cool. Any idea what shops have single charm bracelets available though. That big thing is lovely, but expensive.

yeah thats more what i was looking for.
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

ailsa

I found charms in Mainstreet I think it's Harringon's the same shop as the glass. There weren't many and I didn't really like the ones that were there so I'm hoping next time I go back they'll be more.

disneymadchris

Quote from: "ailsa"I found charms in Mainstreet I think it's Harringon's the same shop as the glass. There weren't many and I didn't really like the ones that were there so I'm hoping next time I go back they'll be more.

Cool. Thanks for the help. :D

What type of charms were they? Were there any 15th anniversary ones?

disneyloverjessie

Quote from: "ailsa"I found charms in Mainstreet I think it's Harringon's the same shop as the glass. There weren't many and I didn't really like the ones that were there so I'm hoping next time I go back they'll be more.

Thats great thanks alot ill look on my next visit! :D

Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

ailsa

Quote from: "disneymadchris"

Cool. Thanks for the help. :D

What type of charms were they? Were there any 15th anniversary ones?

They were character's head covered in tiny stones I think there was Eeyore but I can't remember the other ones. They were a bit bling for me.

arno-hh

QuoteI found charms in Mainstreet I think it's Harringon's the same shop as the glass. There weren't many and I didn't really like the ones that were there so I'm hoping next time I go back they'll be more.

hallo,
a friend of me bought two years ago some charms in disney village. Since that visit I am looking for some but I have never found them! The last time I searhed in every store in January. NOTHING! So it would be very cool if I could buy some in 11 (!!!!!!) days!! :-))

bye
arno

Disney_Princess

When I was there for my birthday in October I went on a mission to find a gold charm bracelet (I can't wear Silver).
I was so dissapointed because I didn't see a single one, I ended up with a Limited Edition Tinkerbell watch instead.
[size=150]Every girl deserves to be a Princess... To be a Disney one makes you extra special[/size]