Trip Report: Our First Trip To Walt Disney World

Started by dagobert, February 10, 2008, 03:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nala_84

Wow, lucky you!! :)

Great report and really, really wonderful pictures :)! Seems and sounds as if you had a gorgeous time at WDW!!

I still dream of visiting WDW one time in my life. I've never been to the USA before, but if I go one time, it has to be Orlando and WDW, of course  :wink:

Also good to read that there's mostly enough food for veggies ;)! Great that this one restaurant offers different meals! It's a pity we mostly only have one choice here in DLRP, I wish they'd create a pure veggie restaurant one day  :lol:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Hommi16

Haha... WIR SIND CORDOBA!!! nice.
Great pics and report Thanks. We are planning to go there next year in July for the first time...
so long time to wait :cry:
dec. 23rd-jan 2nd WDW

Nala_84

Just saw this topic again and watched the pictures..... sooo great :)!

Is that truly a Veggie burger your girlfriend is eating?! Haha, I like it that you also like to take photos of the food ;)!

The picture of your girlfriend cuddling the Stitch plushie is so cute :)!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

dagobert

Hi Nala,

I am currently working on a photo album of our Disneyworld vacation, and so I think about it a lot - I want to go back! It is not so expensive to stay there, just the flight is the problem :-)
Yes, the veggie burger looks very meaty, doesn't it? My girlfriend was also was very nervous about a veggie lasagna, which looked like it had meat in it, turned out it was only  some soy stuff.
WDW definitely offers better choices for vegetarians, but we should keep requesting it in DLRP, so they see that there is a demand for it..  :wink: