[WDW] Disney's Hollywood Studios

Started by Kristof, August 10, 2007, 12:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remco K.

Quote from: "RobinHood"I dont mind the new name but i prefer the old one and loads of people will still and maybe always refer to it as disney-mgm studios.
A lot of people will probably keep saying Disney-MGM, or even just MGM for some while. I think the new name gives the park more of a Disney indentity. Like it really belongs to Walt Disney World.

anthonysprincess

It was particularly difficult for me working at the Great Movie Ride!!! :shock: LOL It's part of the script after all. We messed it up pretty often and the funniest time was once when I said it as Hollywood the first time and in the next sentence (we say the name twice in a row) I said MGM  :lol:

Remco K.

Quote from: "anthonysprincess"It was particularly difficult for me working at the Great Movie Ride!!! :shock: LOL It's part of the script after all. We messed it up pretty often and the funniest time was once when I said it as Hollywood the first time and in the next sentence (we say the name twice in a row) I said MGM  :lol:
For CMs it must be pretty confusing too. ;) But most guests probably won't even notice it when you mess up with things like this. :P

anthonysprincess

Quote from: "Remco K."
Quote from: "anthonysprincess"It was particularly difficult for me working at the Great Movie Ride!!! :shock: LOL It's part of the script after all. We messed it up pretty often and the funniest time was once when I said it as Hollywood the first time and in the next sentence (we say the name twice in a row) I said MGM  :lol:
For CMs it must be pretty confusing too. ;) But most guests probably won't even notice it when you mess up with things like this. :P
Well I think when I say one thing and then the other they notice LOL. I was also wondering though, how many people didn't even know it was a new name because they'd never been there before.

DisneyNut2007

Quote from: "Remco K."A lot of people will probably keep saying Disney-MGM, or even just MGM for some while. I think the new name gives the park more of a Disney indentity. Like it really belongs to Walt Disney World.

I agree.

I like the "Disney's Hollywood Studios" name better than the previous one myself.