Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:D Very nice Emma.

bigrossco

some veyr nice pins you all have seems funny how we all display them (or most of us) on the same thing lol makes my collection of 5 pins go to shame
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Welsheeyore

traded off the store lanyard today in  Chester (found it a very disappointing store if I am honest) got the core Tink pin I have been after no74130 and also got a Mickey pin 69190 but I didnt buy any pins as it would have only have been for trading and I couldnt really afford it :)

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

thats a nice find there emma the mickey one doesnt seem to pop up that often now so I guess it is lucky for you to come across it on a lanyard like when I got the Donald one like 2 weeks ago hehe The mickey one is the only one I have not traded for yet even though I dont collect them ones as I only wanted the stitch one lol

Masamune

:D My Pete's Dragon pins arrived today! Lol, I bought them mostly for trading, but I think I may end up keeping all of them. I'll post a pic later. :o

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :D My Pete's Dragon pins arrived today! Lol, I bought them mostly for trading, but I think I may end up keeping all of them. I'll post a pic later. :o

aww cool!! :D  I cant wait to see them!

I got this pin today, i traded my extra xmas baubble disney store uk pin for it....

its really nice:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Dorsetcandy

@Aveen love the Lilo fan club pin
 Hope everyone wrapping up warm not enjoying the cold,dreading getting the train to work 2moz and weds at 7.30am  :(

Stitch2814

Cool pin there Aveen, I got my three stitch pins in the post today and Im waiting on the Stitch Fan Club pin hahaha

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Cool pin there Aveen, I got my three stitch pins in the post today and Im waiting on the Stitch Fan Club pin hahaha

aw thats cool, im glad you have managed to trade for the stitch fan club pin! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) Now all I'm waiting on in the post is a Fantasia pin, a bunch of Cheshire pins and another bunch of pins. All of them are keepers, so now I need to look into buying some traders before DLRP.

Stitch2814

they look awesome Lindsay and may I say they would look nice framed.

Dont but off the seller I used Lindsay as take forever to get here and you wouldnt have them in time lol

Stitch2814

Ok said I would post the three pins that came yesterday and here you go

The badness level pin is my fave out of the three but you will have to read my blog when I review them to know what I think of them :) But not they are all great and will look good on my cork board (in 4 weeks when they are in Ireland lol)

Im currently in talks to one trader who has quite a few WDI (whats that stand for anyway lol) pins and other pins I want and seeing as they are all LE 300 I think Im trading 5 UK LE's for 3 pins at the moment but he has loads lol

All I know he wanted 7 of the Ducktales pin lol so Im waiting on his reply to the other pins I want and with what he is going to want in return :) wish me luck lol

Stitch2814

only me again as I just made a trade on pinpics for these 4 stitch pins :) I really wanted the passport one when I saw it so Im really happy about getting it hehe

Masamune

:) I like the Halloween one best out of your new additions.

Aveen2008

Great stitch pins danny! I luv the halloween one too, must be a girl thing hehe!

7 Ducktales pins!! :shock:  :o  :shock: £49!!
Luv Aveen xoxo