Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "dlrpmad"Hey emma, I cant wait till tomorrow. Its so exciting! Its my first face to face trade with any of you guys, so its brilliant to meet you. If your kids want to trade with me emma, thats fine.
Im dead excited too!! James wants to know if they have the Kevin puppet on offer there like Lindsey got!

I dont expect you to have to trade with them -after all you could end up with two Mickey and Minnie pins  :lol: but also the point of it is that they have to learn that sometimes people will say no to a trade - having CM say yes to any trade is all well and good for them but they also have to learn the real world way of trading  :lol:

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

dlrpmad

The kevin puppet is £9 and no offers like down by Lindsay. I dont mind getting 2 mickey/minnie pins, but I do have some core pins, including a colourful dlrp pin. I also agree with you, they have to experience real world trading with people other than cm's.
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

I hate to say no when it comes to friends, it is a pain but mostly if there my traders and are wanted I will say yes for trading sake just so I can see the happiness on the person I have said yes to :)

Aveen2008

I bought these of an american trader, they arrived today..

1st pin LE lion king pin. I am a bit disappointed in it as the colours are very dull and not what it looks in this picture, its also very small..

This pin made up for it, I wanted it as soon as I seen it and its even better in real life...

It's 3d and a cast exclusive, its one of my fav pins I own now! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P That second one is very cute indeed.

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Aveen2008"I bought these of an american trader, they arrived today..

1st pin LE lion king pin. I am a bit disappointed in it as the colours are very dull and not what it looks in this picture, its also very small..

This pin made up for it, I wanted it as soon as I seen it and its even better in real life...

It's 3d and a cast exclusive, its one of my fav pins I own now! :D
oh I really like that one too Aveen - there is a pin trading Mickey one on ebay I like which I think would make a nice centre piece to a frame sort of thing.  I am just so obsessed!!
xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

Im going to be the opposite and say I prefer the simba and nala pin to the mickey one. both nice but the simba pin is much nicer from the pictures.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Im going to be the opposite and say I prefer the simba and nala pin to the mickey one. both nice but the simba pin is much nicer from the pictures.

The simba pin looks lovely in that pic but its not like that in real life :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

any chance of a pic of the pin Aveen so we can see how it differs from one you posted?

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"any chance of a pic of the pin Aveen so we can see how it differs from one you posted?

Its har dto take an acurate photo but this is the best I could get....

With teh gold outline it just makes the yellow/beige colour of the lion look bland really but its growing on me lol.

This pin arrived for me today, I have to say I love it and its probably the dearest pin I have bought at approx £15, it's LE 100 and one of my fav disney scenes ever!!....
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

cool thanks for the pic Aveen, I can see what you mean by the way the colour is alot darker than the pinpics images which is a shame as it is a nice pin.

And yet another awesome find for Mrs. Aveen  =D>

How you do that I do now know lol but its great looking pin you got there and will look great in your growing Lion King collection.

dlrpmad

Hey guys, good news! My traders came from america, but I cant see them as they are being wrapped up. I also got not 1 but 2 stitch lanyards, so danny if you want one you can have it. Pics will be on after christmas.
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

wont say no to a stitch lanyard lol only if it the one I got hahaha but still then Id say yes. thnks.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"cool thanks for the pic Aveen, I can see what you mean by the way the colour is alot darker than the pinpics images which is a shame as it is a nice pin.

How you do that I do now know lol but its great looking pin you got there and will look great in your growing Lion King collection.

aw thanks danny! :oops:  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "Stitch2814"cool thanks for the pic Aveen, I can see what you mean by the way the colour is alot darker than the pinpics images which is a shame as it is a nice pin.

aw thanks danny! :oops:  :D

Hahaha I really dont know how you do it! the only bargain I got I think was my HKDL pin but my best buy in terms of a pin was the Jumbo UP house pin which I cant wait to see in person :) so roll on January as thats when it will be christmas for me hahaha