Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsheeyore

hey guys,

hope you all ok.  Hubby has put some little packages under the tree today  =D>  :lol:

I also have a new favourite pin in my collection - I got my trade pins off Sam and they are soooo lovely and the Mickey Rev counter is amazing and I LOVE it!!

xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

actually I emailed them, and the pin turned up today (at other halfs) which is typical of when you complain and they show up, but they said they only shipped it a few days ago which is just rubbish in my opinion.

Im not getting my pins until after xmas as the woman in the post office over there told him it could get lost due to close to xmas (I wont say want the woman is, as you can probs think of the same word lol)

thats an awesome simba pin, I was going to ask if you was a leo as well hahaha I want a libra pin...(fingers crossed there be a stitch one hahaha)

Welsheeyore

I'm a Libra too!!!  :D

@ Danny - hubby posted your pin this morning x glad your other one turned up - least you know it is safe and sound

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

awesomeness :) more stitch pins, I just recieved 3 more off Sam (dorsetcandy) so lindsay you can add that to my list if you dont mind, as well as me trading with Emm (welsheeyore) as I will be sending all the pins out on thursday when I get a bit of money lol as got 3 sets of pins to send out hehe.

so I think Ive just gained like 7 more stitch pins which is awesome. The pins of sam are awesome I shall take a new pic of all my new pins after xmas as then I should have my UP pins from Ireland (well cant wait to get my Jumbo pin eeeek first one)

awesome when in septoctober is your bday, mines october 18th  :D/

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"awesomeness :) more stitch pins, I just recieved 3 more off Sam (dorsetcandy) so lindsay you can add that to my list if you dont mind, as well as me trading with Emm (welsheeyore) as I will be sending all the pins out on thursday when I get a bit of money lol as got 3 sets of pins to send out hehe.

so I think Ive just gained like 7 more stitch pins which is awesome. The pins of sam are awesome I shall take a new pic of all my new pins after xmas as then I should have my UP pins from Ireland (well cant wait to get my Jumbo pin eeeek first one)

awesome when in septoctober is your bday, mines october 18th  :D/

Mines October 24th hehe

Danny do you know how many stitch pins you have now?? :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

I am October 1st.

I wanna a Jumbo pin too - no fair  *stamps feet*     :lol:  :lol:

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

erm I dont know, I shall go count them later on and will let you know hahaha I think its between 40-50 but I dont know.

hahaha we are all in october  :mrgreen:

Masamune

:mrgreen: I'm a Taurus and proud!

:( Sadly I'm still waiting on my 3 eBay pins. I'm gonna e-mail the seller on Monday if I don't get them then, as it'll be 2 weeks on Tuesday since they were supposedly posted. They're coming from America, so I'm trying to stay positive. I've already recieved a pin that was posted the exact same day though, so it's a bit worrying.

Stitch2814

awww hope the turn up soon :) maybe monday or tuesday but they might have done what a seller did with my up pin and say they sent it and only just sent it a few days ago.. unless they gave a tracking number lol

Masamune

Yeah, maybe. It was one of those automated e-mails that said it had been dispatched on the 2nd, so maybe that just didn't end up happening. :P Fingers crossed for Monday anyways.

Stitch2814

my UP pins minus a few of them but for now these will do and they are awesome up close (linday will verify how cool they look lol)

I cant wait to add the jumbo pin to the board it will be soooo huge next to all them lol just one more UP pin is to arrive and then I have all the ones I have bought haha so fingers crossed for next week :)

Aveen2008

Your UP pins look great Danny! =D>  I bet your jumbo or should I call it jumbo-jumbo is probably as beg as all of them put together hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"erm I dont know, I shall go count them later on and will let you know hahaha I think its between 40-50 but I dont know.

hahaha we are all in october  :mrgreen:

wow thats loads in such a short space of time, go you!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

currently have 41 stitch pins (of him/with him on it) on my board but with a few on the way I should have 47 when I recieve them all  :shock: in about 2 months I think that is awesome.

Also I have 13 of the UP pins (been hard challenge to do so far) hahaha

Aveen2008

Ha brilliant! =D> are you not broke yet? hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo