Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eager_Eyes

^ love the up pins you've posted a pic of on the previous page!  I've been out of the loop a bit recently are they from the UK? If so then I need them!!!

Aveen2008

Danny: love your Stitch board!! The bag is lovely as a background! Did you manage to get the stitch reading to the ducks then? I see a pin very like itat the bottom of  the bag hehe!

Eager eyes: The soda top pin is from the Disney store uk, although its sold out in most stores, I bought and extra one due to its popularity. The one with the balloons and the house was a pin that was given by the disney store when you went to See UP at a Vue cinema...not sure if they are still doing that offer but you could check your local disney store and the pin with all the characters was only released last saturday at the disney store uk :D  Hope that helps
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hey Aveen, I got stitch reading with the ducks but it is not the UK one, I still want the one from you as its the UK pin just I got the one yesterday due to being the right colours :P the one from you will still go on my board :)

Eagle eye - no there not from the UK sadly, those three pins of carl, russell and dug are from disneystore.com when you pre-order the dvd of UP. But I got them off ebay :)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"hey Aveen, I got stitch reading with the ducks but it is not the UK one, I still want the one from you as its the UK pin just I got the one yesterday due to being the right colours :P the one from you will still go on my board :)

Eagle eye - no there not from the UK sadly, those three pins of carl, russell and dug are from disneystore.com when you pre-order the dvd of UP. But I got them off ebay :)

opps i thought he meant the ones on your board hehe! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "Stitch2814"hey Aveen, I got stitch reading with the ducks but it is not the UK one, I still want the one from you as its the UK pin just I got the one yesterday due to being the right colours :P the one from you will still go on my board :)

opps i thought he meant the ones on your board hehe! :P

hahaha so did I then I went to check :P then edited my post hehe

Aveen2008

I got this pin off ebay from an american seller. It arrived this morning...

Sally from the nightmare before christmas, her arms dangle hehe. I don't know if I will keep it or not. It goes nice with the nightmare before christmas set but i am unsure if I am going to keep it either at the moment.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Dorsetcandy

Hiya Aveen i reckon if u have the Jack set,Sally is a keeper but heh if u ever decide to trade let me know as my fella collects nightmare b4 xmas pins  :)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Dorsetcandy"Hiya Aveen i reckon if u have the Jack set,Sally is a keeper but heh if u ever decide to trade let me know as my fella collects nightmare b4 xmas pins  :)

will do, good to know;) hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hehehe keep me in mind aswell aveen :) since I got the Nightmare before christmas (thanks to you aveen) I think I want to get te other main characters as well XD

Eager_Eyes

I did mean the pin set on the other page, but thanks for the answer anyway.  I've also got some spares of the grape soda pin (4 actually) I was planning on a last minute trip to Paris over xmas, and thought they'd make perfect traders but I'm not going now so...not decided what to do with them yet, i'm aiming on Florida next summer I'm sure they'd do well on a pin trading night!

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Eager_Eyes"I did mean the pin set on the other page, but thanks for the answer anyway.  I've also got some spares of the grape soda pin (4 actually) I was planning on a last minute trip to Paris over xmas, and thought they'd make perfect traders but I'm not going now so...not decided what to do with them yet, i'm aiming on Florida next summer I'm sure they'd do well on a pin trading night!

hey dude/dudette :P

the UP pin set is from pre-ordering the UP dvd of disneystore.com only while stocks last bla bla bla XD but I got mine of ebay for £12 so £4 per pin I cant argue and say bargain :P

Masamune

:D My Fantasia pin set arrived! OMG it's so beautiful, I can't believe how nice it is! :P I'm such a big Fantasia fan, so this is easily now among my fave pins. I'll post pics later!

Masamune

:D I love it!

Aveen2008

omg its beautiful! congrats on that hehe! Is it from ebay?  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

awesome, very nice indeed. Bet your well happy to have them especially as it has a chernabog (spelling??) pin in the set :P