Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ezra

I got these pins today!

:mrgreen:

That lonely Manor on the hill, sorrowful song drifting...

Ezra

Got these pins today;

Karen

Hi Ezra, you have a fabulous collection, some brilliant phantom manor pins, do you think there will still be any available in 8 weeks??? There is always a massive lack of phantom manor merchandise.

Ezra

Quote from: "Karen"Hi Ezra, you have a fabulous collection, some brilliant phantom manor pins, do you think there will still be any available in 8 weeks??? There is always a massive lack of phantom manor merchandise.

Thanks! In 8 weeks? Not sure. A friend of mine recently went to DLRP and informed me that there were no Phantom Manor pins there other than the LE 1000 Tinkerbell Spinnner, and that will probably be sold out by then. Of course we are getting close to Halloween so I'm hoping maybe some new Phantom Manor pins will be avalible soon and if any of them are OE or a larger LE size then its possible they will still be at the parks. My friend also informed me that there really wasn't any other Manor merch around unfortantly.

There really needs to be more stuff made for this ride. The Haunted Mansion gets a lot of merch, Phantom Manor doesn't have that much but its such a great ride. Hopefully they'll make more in the future.

nathalie

Usually at DLRP it's mainly "Nightmare before Christmas" and Stitch dressed up as something Halloween-ish, for Halloween pins there.

orsie

Well done on the new pins Ezra!
Previous Disney Trips

DLRP 2007 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary)
DLRP 2008 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary Extended)
DLRP 2009 Sequoia Lodge (Mickey\'s Magical Party)
DLRP 2011 Sequoia Lodge (Magical Moments Festival)
DLRP 2012 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary)
DLRP 2013 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary Extended)

Ezra

Quote from: "nathalie"Usually at DLRP it's mainly "Nightmare before Christmas" and Stitch dressed up as something Halloween-ish, for Halloween pins there.

True. But last year there was a Stitch Halloween pin that also had the Manor on it. That's why I'm hoping this year there might be something Manor related too. As they make Frontierland the Halloween styled land anyhow, I think they should incorperate more Phantom Manor stuff into the Halloween celebrations etc.

Quote from: "orsie"Well done on the new pins Ezra!

Thank you! :mrgreen:

nathalie

I think they should do a little less Stitch and Princesses, and a little bit more of other movies.
There are some movies of which there are hardly any pins  :(

Ezra

Quote from: "nathalie"I think they should do a little less Stitch and Princesses, and a little bit more of other movies.
There are some movies of which there are hardly any pins  :(

I agree; but the popular characters/movies always get more stuff. I'm kinda glad I only usually (there's a few random other things) collect ride-related pins though, as they generally don't have as many releases so then I can work on obtaining older pins too than all the new releases. Of course this being the Halloween season a few Hitchhiking Ghosts pins have come out at DLR and WDW (more so than usual) so I'm trying to get those at the moment as well as some older pins I really want. Hmmm... Halloween season is expensive for me. :mrgreen:

Now if DLRP decides to bring out more Manor pins... o_o

Ezra

I got this pin in the mail today;

Only thing is I have to wait until the 23rd to put it in my pin bag as its meant to be a birthday present. :mrgreen:

My Phantom Manor collections grows!

orsie

Neat pin! Do you know someone who is a cast member or did you buy it off eBay or simillar?
Previous Disney Trips

DLRP 2007 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary)
DLRP 2008 Sequoia Lodge (15th Anniversary Extended)
DLRP 2009 Sequoia Lodge (Mickey\'s Magical Party)
DLRP 2011 Sequoia Lodge (Magical Moments Festival)
DLRP 2012 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary)
DLRP 2013 Sequoia Lodge (20th Anniversary Extended)

nathalie

I got this pin a few days ago, and totally regret bying it, haha, after I bought I was like: oh no ... maybe I shouldn't have done it, lolz.

Best part is though, that it's on it's original card and still in it's package.

Ezra

Quote from: "orsie"Neat pin! Do you know someone who is a cast member or did you buy it off eBay or simillar?

I won it on eBay.

You know I'd love to be a Cast Member at the Manor.  :mrgreen: I need to learn French.

Ezra

An early birthday present from a friend of mine!

I love these pins! The first one has an actual piece of one of the Hitchhiking Ghosts from WDW!

gaston1986

Sorry  just joined  today don't know if this belongs hear  going to Paris tommorow but not very impressed with the  October pins no villians pins   why no maleficent  this year . Also I have a spare belle pin trading night I am gonna take but. Will trade only for characters I collect  gaston. Baloo. Maleficent