Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

simonandwendy626

Loving the Oliver pin. Have Billy Joel singing 'Street Smart' in my head whenever I look at it :D/

Belle's World

Hi All,

Thought i would share my second framed set with you:

Took a while to get all of them most i traded for and i did end up with a scrapper Hans Solo first time round.

Ro

disneyrules

I like your new star wars set how much did it cost you?
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

Belle's World

Quote from: "disneyrules"I like your new star wars set how much did it cost you?

The pins are from the Star Wars Mystery pouches you can get in WDW. Each pack contains 2 pins for about $12 a pack but you don't know who you are getting as they are in sealed packets. I only actually bought 1 pack from WDW via a relative, the rest i have maanged to obtain through trades and a couple from ebay. I now have the full collection so i framed it. The frame was £2.99 which i thought was quite good considering it is one of the extra deep ones so the pins do not get scratched. The 2 which were most difficult to get via trading were the Stitch pins but i got there eventually.

Ro

fly_with_me_dumbo

its safe to say my collection through trading over 2 days in Paris with cm's has grown by 40ish :D I'll post pics some time this week :D

Martin B

Hi everyone!

Just spent the last few nights uploading my collection on to pinpics.

My username is Marton2

Still a few more that I am having a nightmare to find, but will try and get it all done this afternoon...

Enjoy!

Martin :)
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Belle's World

Here are my latest pins:

I traded the top 2 and the others i got my B-I-L to get for me from America.

Ro

Aveen2008

Hey Ro, love the friendship day pin! :) I am not a star wars fan hehe!;)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Belle's World

Hi Aveen,

To be honest i'm not a Star Wars fan either but my husband is and i like characters dressed up as other characters!

Ro

Stitch2814

hey not posted my collection in a while so here is what my board looks like now...

I got these St paddy pins yesterday from Michael for my birthday.

Belle's World

Here are my latest pins:

Ro

hen

Hello there

I am a ummm lapsed pin collector. I had loads >100 from trips to florida but due to changes in life style and jobs ect we haven't been to florida for 6 years and have put the pins away. We are off on our first family trip to DLRP this month and when i went in the attic to get the suitcase I found them. My DS thought they were lush and loves walking around with the lanyards on. I am looking forward to taking them with me for him trade for something he'd like. I never had a theme just got what I liked so will be nice for him to get what he wants - will prob end up with a buzz and woody collection x

Martin B

Welcome back to pin trading!!

Hope you have a good time at DLRP!

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

hen

Quote from: "Martin  B"Welcome back to pin trading!!

Hope you have a good time at DLRP!

Martin

Thanks x x x

Stitch2814

nice pins there Ro :)

Heres my latest trade -

Really like this pin and put my faith back into making trades through pinpics :)