Your Disney Pin Collection

Started by Masamune, June 26, 2005, 10:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lis1dragon

Hi Everyone

Luke says thanks!! - he started off with 1 pin - now you can't stop him as soon as get to  disney he has his lanyard on and he's finding cast members.

I've got to say in Florida people were so keen to trade and in Paris we've found such friendly people. In one shop Luke must have used his little boy charm and one cast member got everyone in the shop to line up for him!!

On our last visit in November - again the people in Paris were again very friendly they were coming up to him with their pins!

Lisa

:wink: - Luke

fly_with_me_dumbo

well you've al told me lol :D

Stitch

Quote from: "joolsc"
Quote from: "Stitch"Hehe, you're helping my purse become much lighter.

I think I'd just be interested in the Stitch ones. Oh and Tinkerbell too... and the Little Mermaid... Ooo and the Incredibles for my boyfriend... and Buzz Lightyear... and Jessica Rabit... and a few castle ones...

... Doh! :P

:tink:  :stitch:  :mickey1:  :minnie:
You have to pin trade with an open mind or you end up buying a lot of pins say at 6 euros or 11 euros each. There are a lot of nice pins so just choose carefully and if you see something better then trade again. When are you thinking of going.

I'm going on Fri 26th :) I can't wait!
-Jenn@

Masamune

@ Lis - :o Yeah, almost all of the Cast Members at DLRP are very friendly when it comes to Pin Trading, despite the language barrier. :P I think kids do have a slight advantage though when it comes to getting the pins they want.

moolie19

masemune - sorry bit off topic but have you seen the new cheshire cat keyring at the disney store?

Masamune

:shock: Keyring? No I haven't. Unless you mean the new Cheshire Cat mobile phone strap? It has a little figure of Cheshire, along with a plushie mushroom that is used to clean the monitor on your mobile phone. :lol: I hope that's what you mean, or else I'll have to run down to Disney Store today.

joolsc

I'm going on Fri 26th :) I can't wait![/quote]

You will have to let us know if you get into pin trading or not.

Good luck

moolie19

masemume - yeah sorry it might be I was just passing not paying much attention but saw it and thought of you. I will have a closer look on my way home from work tomorrow and then let you know.

Masamune

:P Well, I have the mobile phone strap, so hopefully that's what you mean. :D I went into Disney Store today and the only other new Cheshire thing was the new Alice in Wonderland snowglobe. :) It has Cheshire sat on top of it.

moolie19

masmume - hi, yes it was a mobile phone strap, sorry to get your hopes up.  julia xx

Masamune

:P It's OK. :D If anything, I'd be worried, because it would mean that they've had a Cheshire item in and it's sold out before I got it. :) They haven't got any of those phone straps left now, so I'm glad I bought mine when I did.

joolsc

Hi all,

Going to DLRP on the 12th February will anyone else be there.

Masamune

:o I'm only going once this year, and that'll be the 20th June-22nd of June. :) It's the 2 nights 3 days package.

Patrick

YAY, I just receieved this pin this morning, good old Ebay with it's annoying price tags.  I just had to have it since I loved Le Visionarium :lol: , that's my excuse anyway. http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi? ... 1170235246

joolsc

Quote from: "Masamune":o I'm only going once this year, and that'll be the 20th June-22nd of June. :) It's the 2 nights 3 days package.
Thinking of going again in summer school holidays as the 15 year celebrations will be in full flow