Whats your favourite thing?

Started by Clarebelle, January 28, 2008, 04:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

:?: What's your favourite thing to do while in Disneyland Resort Paris :?:
Whats your favourite things to see and what can't you wait to do again on your next visit?
What little things make you smile?

What makes Disney special for YOU?
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Soap

Strawling through the parc, first time riding POTC, eating our first pie @ the Bakery Shop, seeing the Castle again, watching the parade, etc, etc, etc

It's just being there what makes me smile .....  :roll:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Kristof

Wrong board.  Moved to The Resort.

ford prefect

what makes me smile?  Walking through the gates!  Everything else just gets better
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

Bamperoony

I've got to agree with ford prefect. As soon as I walk through under the station and into the town square, a smile hits my face and remains glued there until the end of the visit.

disney_donutter

I cant say that I have one thing in particular, but I love, the smell of the popcorn and candy floss, the smiles on the faces of the cast members, The Atmospheric Music (esp in Main St) etc etc. It's all the small things that make it great! :)

madame_leota

ford has hit the nail on the head there, i totaly agree. im not even on planet earth anymore while in there!! :lol: that sounds so cheesy!

also the music from main street, if i hear sound clips of it or anything i go crazy with excitment! and the parade songs send shivers through me!! just about to listen to the 15th song :D woohoo

RnRCj

I really like the atmosphere of the resort, especially in Disneyland Park. The mix of sights, sounds and smells makes me feel like I'm not in a theme park anymore and I've been transported to another land. I just want to say that I didn't seem to get this feeling at Walt Disney World in Florida - I still felt like I was in a theme park wherever I went. That's one of the main reasons why I prefer DLRP to WDW. :lol:

I especially like the music in the DLRP, for me it plays the biggest part in a creating a great atmosphere. I think it is something that DLRP really succeeds in - I can't think of one place in either of the parks where music (or sound effects) isn't playing, and it's always suitable for the area. Again, this is something that I didn't find with Walt Disney World - In some places you just seemed to be walking around in silence, with just the voices of other guests. Space Mountain in Florida didn't even have music at all! :o

I'm sorry for all the comparisons with WDW, but I felt I had to use them to show why I love DLRP so much. :lol:

arno-hh

Hi,
for me there are so many things in Disneyland that makes it Special!

One of my favorite moments is the arriving, when you drive (in the night) in your car and in front of you is the New Port Bay Club and Disneyland Hotel.

Another nice thing for me is walking through the parc at night, especially frontierland and adventureland.

Bye
Arno

Nicholas-c

first time i get their the thing that makes the biggest impact isn't walking under the station, or down main street but walking towards the DL hotel and the entrance because that queue is fantastic as you are about to enter the "best place in the world"
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

andrewuk

The Fantillusion music does it for me.

Or walking down main street on a hot sunny day before the park starts to fill up. The castle is in front of you and you know that the next 14 hours will be pure Disney magic.
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

RockNRoller

Walking through Fantasia gardens and taking the first photo of the big Mickey Mouse head flower bed just before the flower bed. Thats when I know I've arrived.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

GeoffD

it has to be when you walk in and the whole of Main Street is in front of you

littlemermaid83

I get shivers as i see the DLH hotel and knowing that in a few minutes I'll be in the best place in the whole world :)
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

plutoette

Christmas aint Christmas until I've seen Mickeys Winter Wonderland !!! This year my four year old got chosen to help search for bears, its was the icing on the cake  :cry:  :D
When I come home I want to stay  in my Disney Bubble, I dont want to walk down streets that dont have piped music in them !!

Saying each year, next year we will stay at the DLpark Hotel
Getting annual photos at the New York New York Taxi, the fantasia broom sticks at WDS and the mickey flower bed