^_^ Has anyone here played Kingdom Hearts?

Started by Masamune, June 24, 2005, 09:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:D It's an RPG made by Square-Enix and Disney Interactive... :) Square-Enix is my most favourite video games company, because they made the number one RPG series: Final Fantasy! :P When I found out that they were making a PS2 game with Disney, I couldn't believe it!

:king: Kingdom Hearts is a wonderful game, full of Disney characters, as well as Final Fantasy characters! If you haven't played it, you HAVE to! XD :lol:

;) People who own the game or have played it (or Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories), come here and post your thoughts on it!

Kristof

Flor used to play it frequent, but he got stuck somewhere.  I like the idea of the game and the different settings are very cool.  :D

Masamune

Quote from: "raptor1982"Flor used to play it frequent, but he got stuck somewhere.  I like the idea of the game and the different settings are very cool.  :D
:D Well if he sees this thread, I can help him out! :P I've completed the game loads of times, on Normal Mode and Expert Mode... ^.^ and I've completed them all 100%, with all the hidden bosses and everything...

Kristof

I believe he got stuck at Hercules, but I'll let him read this post tonight, when he gets back from work.  Thanks for your help!!  :thumb:

Masamune

Quote from: "raptor1982"I believe he got stuck at Hercules, but I'll let him read this post tonight, when he gets back from work.  Thanks for your help!!  :thumb:
:D No problem! I'm very passionate about this game myself, since it's the love child of the two most important companies in my life... XD

:P One of the hard parts for me was finding all 99 dalmation puppies... XD I only had 3 left to go and no way could I find them... :) turns out they were hidden in a dark corner of Big Ben, the Clock Tower at Neverland...

Jorien

I like the song of that game a lot. I've never played the game...........yet!  :wink:

Masamune

Quote from: "Jorien"I like the song of that game a lot. I've never played the game...........yet!  :wink:
:D Simple and Clean is one of the best songs ever in my opinion... :P play the game ASAP, I want to discuss it with as many people as possible on this forum!