Started by The Butlin Boy, June 08, 2007, 06:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicholas-c

Great film, i have to admit i was almost in tears most the way through :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

never2old

Congratulations to Up on its many Oscar nominations!!

Best Film ( :D/  =D>  :D  shame Avatar will win that)
Best Animated Feature
Best Score
Best Original Screenplay
Best Sound Editing

I would be very surprised (and incredibly upset) if it didn't go home with Best Animated Feature and Best Score  :D

dagobert

That's great. I really hope that Avatar doesn't win best film.

I just got UP on DVD this weekend and can't wait to watch it again.

Anthony

Best film!! Ok, so only because they increased it to ten nominations, but still, finally Pixar getting the one credit they've never had (but have deserved far more than most other recent Best Picture noms).

Fentons ice cream all round at Pixar today. :)

charlied

Good luck Up!!! Anyone know when it gets released on DVD here, I think it's sometime this month?

-breeno-

If Up doesn't win the Best Animated Feature i'll eat my Blu-Ray copy of Up i plan to buy :P (Honestly what's it's competition?  Monsters vs Aliens?)

Shame thought that it seems animated feature seems the only thing Up will win.  Avatar is going to sweep the Oscars and (in my honest opinion) doesn't deserve it.  District 9 for best picture!! (a man can dream can't he? [-o< )
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

littlemermaid83

15th Feb the dvd is due out :)

Can't wait i absoutely loved this film.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

never2old

Watched our Up bluray last night. I think I cried even more than in the cinema, it was so moving.  

Now I need to start watching all extras in the second disc...

Though for some reason, they include an advert to Disneyland Paris (no issue there), but for the MMP ??? The MMP that's finishing like a couple of months after the bluray release??? They couldn't think a bit about it and advertise the New Generation instead?? Honestly  :evil:  But that's the only issue I have with the bluray set...

Clarebelle

we bought the combi pack (2x bluray 1 Dvd and digital for the iphones) now all we need is a bluray player  :lol:

we were also annoyed to see MMP on there, but I got to see the castle for a second and it made me miss the place so much, hurry up 20th anniversary!!!!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Anthony

Just won Best Animated Feature!

Pete looked super-happy (well Monsters did criminally miss out to Shrek if I remember).

lil-shawn

congrats to up for

Best Animated Feature and Best Original Score!

burntsienna

http://pogpog.com/v/song-made-completel ... s-from-up/
My friend found this, its amazing. An entire song made from sounds from Up! :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Owain

Thanks burntsienna  :)

Also has anyone else noticed that ( not 100% sure if i remember what programme ) but i think it was Junior Apprentice uses some music from the Up! soundtrack ?

_Natalie_x

OH wow only just found the thread thing for disney movies !
Up was like increddddddible. <3
i saw it twice in the cinemas i think, cried so muchh both times!  I love it I think its a fantastic Pixar film and so UPlifting ;)
I have a Kevin fridge magnet. ;) lollll
I wasn't too keen on Wall.e but glad Pixar brought it back with this !! fantastic movie.x
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

disneyrules

I watched up for the first time on the bus back from disneyland paris i really enjoyed it.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1: