22 December - Tripreport in a video

Started by Japper, January 23, 2008, 11:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Japper

Hey everybody,

I just finished uploading my tripvideo from my stay at Disneyland Resort Paris at 21-24 december. It just has the special things from our trip in it, so no general park stuff but more Enchanted Candleabration, Tower of Terror @ night and Panoramagique.

3 parts:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Hope you like it

Grtz Japper :)

PS: At first it was only for myself so I added a Tower of Terror onride on it. Not one of my own because I wasn't able to film it but the one from http://www.coasterrider.com .. So all the credits go to him for the onride+preshow! The rest (boiler room + lobby) I filmed myself.

Japper

Nobody has tips so that I can make my upcoming videos better ? :oops:  :)

The Butlin Boy

Sorry, I've only just seen this. Your videos are very good Japper, the background music and transitions are all fantastic, it doesn't need improving at all :D Well done!

Lozzie

WOW! That was absolutely stunning! It had me hooked from the very beginning. I loved the Tower of Terror part. I cannot wait to go on it now!
"Indian Chief Indian Chief, clap clap, peekaboo peekaboo, bleeeeeeeeehhhhh"- Had that in my head ever since i saw Following the Leader with Peter Pan!

Japper

Thank you so much for your comments! I think I might also upload my video from my summertrip :) Stay tuned ;)

Lozzie

Look forward to seeing it!
"Indian Chief Indian Chief, clap clap, peekaboo peekaboo, bleeeeeeeeehhhhh"- Had that in my head ever since i saw Following the Leader with Peter Pan!

Javey74

Really enjoyed watching that.  One of those sit back and relax and take everything in videos... :)  Look forward to watching your summer trip.  :D