How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

Quote from: "swity"Thanks for your answers.As I'm still going to school, we have to go during the school holidays. The earliest we could go would be three days before christmas eve. I don't think that this makes a difference. I wish we could go earlier.

We went 18th - 23rd December and it wasn't as busy as I was expecting. Weekends are always busier so going monday to friday helped alot!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Rain

We've just booked up to go from Wednesday 27th to Saturday 30th August - are we crazy to go at that time? It was the only time available when we could both get time off work, but wondering whether we'll get much done. We've been to WDW when it's been really busy, but only been to DLRP in October 2007, when it was really quiet (aside from Crush, which we aren't fussed about doing again as it was so rough). Any advice for surviving the crowds? We don't mind missing the parade and will be getting up really early - any other tips? Must do attractions for us are BTM, POTC, PM and in the Studios RNRC, TOT. Would like to fit in some shows and Animagique as we didn't do these last time.

Snow_White_Girl

I think my Mum and I are mad too - we're going from July 31st-August 4th!! Middle of the summer holidays, over a weekend...are we crazy?!

\":lamp:\"

toonarmylass

YES!!!! lol

GrandiJoos

I saw that some people asked for the 'crowdedness' for 14 - 18 July, since I'm also going in that period I would also like to know if somebody can shed some light on it.
Is it going to be busy, real busy or even a blackout day?

GrandiJoos :cool:

MizzRabbit

I'm going in that period as well and would also like to know!  :P

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

kingdomheartskatie

im goin july 6 - 11th do you think it will be crowded???

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "kingdomheartskatie"im goin july 6 - 11th do you think it will be crowded???

Summer time at DLRP started today the 5th, so I'm pretty certain that yes, it will be very busy :wink:

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

bekiboo26

We're planning to go on 4th november til 6th november for the fireworks on 5th (and it's ds's 3rd birthday on 4th so a special treat for him!).

how busy will it be then? we usually go the beginning of january (we're going on 4th next year too) so not really got any idea of november busy-ness!

thanks   :D
Jan 2007 - Santa Fe - 5 days, 4 nights

Jan 2008 - Cheyenne - 8 days, 7 nights

Jan 2009 - Cheyenne - 11 days, 10 nights

September 2009 - Santa Fe - 3 days, 2 nights

Next trip - Cheyenne - 6th December - 5 days, 4 nights

benjy

What about the 3rd and 4th of october its a friday and saturday.

I'm going with me school so will it be really busy?????

THANKS!!!!  :D  :D  :D
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

nathan.jackson

How long have the queue times been on the Tower of Terror since he summer season started?  :?:

Aveen2008

is september or early october a busy time? I know schools are probably not off but I also know many people go in low season months too as it's cheaper than the summer....any idea??

xoxox
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

septembers normally quite quiet, i think (was in 1997 lol) and it should be a bit cheaper
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Pete's Dragon

I've been twice in September. The first time was Thus to Mon......never again, the queue for Big Thunder Mountain went from 10mins on Thu/Fri to nearly an hour over the weekend. The second ftime we went Sun-Fri and it wasnt overly busy at all. The longest we had to queue was 15mins for Autopia. Rock'n Rollercoaster's queue was non-existant......went 5 times times in a row within half an hour (admittedly the lowsly parade was on at the time)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"I've been twice in September. The first time was Thus to Mon......never again, the queue for Big Thunder Mountain went from 10mins on Thu/Fri to nearly an hour over the weekend. The second ftime we went Sun-Fri and it wasnt overly busy at all. The longest we had to queue was 15mins for Autopia. Rock'n Rollercoaster's queue was non-existant......went 5 times times in a row within half an hour (admittedly the lowsly parade was on at the time)

Thanks for letting me know, it's much appreciated!:) I am only back and already thinking about the next trip, I guess that's the beauty of DLRP:)

xoxoxox
Luv Aveen xoxo