How busy will it be on... ?

Started by roaldbergmann, January 22, 2008, 12:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulak

Please  quick help:

How busy on 7. - 12.8. 2012 and 14. - 19.8. 2012 ? what is better ? or next week 20.- 25.8. 2012?

Thank you!
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

never2old

Quote from: "ulak"Please  quick help:

How busy on 7. - 12.8. 2012 and 14. - 19.8. 2012 ? what is better ? or next week 20.- 25.8. 2012?

Thank you!

I've only been once in August (end of August), and it was packed. I'm guessing with the summer holidays, it will be very busy on all dates!!

barrington

im going 2nd until 6th october, how busy do you think it will be please

Bigmick_LFC

Quote from: "never2old"
Quote from: "Bigmick_LFC"Im going on the 3rd to the 7th of December, its midweek. Will it be busy then?

I went once midweek like that, early December. It was really quiet! Very cold and wet, though... But I think we did BTM with 10 minutes wait, and that was one of the longest queues!

Thank you. Can't wait

disneydreamer_x

Hello,
I am going to disneyland Paris in December for the christmas season and my two daughters birthdays.
We are arriving on the 16th December and leaving on the 20th December does anybody know how busy this period will be I expect it will be busy because of christmas but its mid-week and not during the holidays.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.  :D

Peachtree

Hi, this is my first post here  :thumbs:

Our next trip to DLP is the beginning of March 2013.  I don't think I've ever been in March, our last trip was the beginning of April 2011 and that was very busy, but then again the weather was fantastic.  And I'm hoping to make this trip the best as on our last trip (My sons first trip), my son was very ill and didn't get to enjoy it the way he should have.

So does anyone know what the beginning of March is like??  

Thanks in advance  :D

jeskat

Hi we are going september 28th - october 2nd how busy will the parks be, i am aware this is over a weekend as well?
Thanks

AussieDisney

Quote from: "Bigmick_LFC"Im going on the 3rd to the 7th of December, its midweek. Will it be busy then?

im not sure if this will help you, i went in 09 similar dates and it was wonderful. the place was empty, it only heavily rained one day (so we went into Paris instead) We had extra park hours and we just got to stay on space mountain 3 times in a row, they made us get off for 'health reasons' haha when we asked to go on the 4th time hehe we had no rehabs or closures and the whole xmas getup was amazing!

*Euro Disney 1993 (5yr old)
*Euro Disney 1997 (9yr old)
*Tokyo Disney 2000 (12 years old)
* Disneyland Paris 2009 (21yrs old)
*Hong Kong Disney 2012 (24yrs old)

kelly.dylan

Has anyone been during May half-term? Was thinking of 27th-30th May 2013 and from what i can make out it's only UK holidays?
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

sarahmumof4

We went end of March last year.

Wasn't holidays here in the uk but no idea elsewhere.

It was fairly quiet, not to long to queue and warm.

We are about to book for Feb 1/2 term as my eldest starts secondary school so can't take him out during term time. So excited
First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄

amanda08

HI! We are thinking of popping over to DLP for 3 days starting SUNDAY 12 AUGUST.  I read that 15 august is a bank holiday in france. Does any one have experience of DLP on this day and the days leading upto it? We have been in August once before - (not normally my favourite time due to the crowds but just in need of a Disney fix before my october trip :) ) busy but do-able if you know your way around . Just worried that the bank holiday will mean it will be MUCH busier then normal? Any input would be great :)

Amanda

ulak

I have the same question like amanda08 - anyone help with this, please? :)
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

moonloo

Quote from: "ThBa"
Quote from: "ThBa"Any experience on the week before Easter ?

We will be going from 25.03 until 31.03.13 which means going back on Easter Sunday.

I guess it will be busy at Easter but what do you think the days before ?

;)

No one ?  

PLEASE.....

:cry:

Hello! We went for the week before Easter in 2011 and left on Easter day. It was lovely and sunny (sun cream needed) and the children had to find shade a few times when it got really hot! It was busy, but not awful, longest wait for a ride was slinky dog and that was 45 minutes. Easter sunday itself is a big holiday in France and the cast members remarked how busy it gets on that day, but we found it absolutley fine! Woodys round up part of the park was not open, and neither was the pizza planet resteraunt, but everything else was up and running well.

All in all, I would say it was the perfect time to go, the weather was amazing and the crowds manageable! We are going for the lead up to christmas this year, I hope it isnt too different crowd wise, because I was pleasently suprised over easter!

Have fun!!

disneydreamer_x

Hello,
I am going to disneyland Paris in December for the christmas season.

We are arriving on the 16th December and leaving on the 20th December does anybody know how busy it will be?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kelly.dylan

We've been around that time for the last 2 years, you should be ok as schools dont break up for christmas until 21st. It hasn't been that busy it's put us off, we are going back for christmas again this year, 20th-26th  imagine its going to be ridiculously busy :? It's just such a magical time to go though!
We did have a long wait to see santa, 2 hours :shock: Dylan wasn't impressed, especially as he doesn't believe any more, I just wanted the photo  :oops:
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad