Chinese New Year pics

Started by experiment627, January 18, 2004, 09:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

experiment627

Question: what would we do without Joel? Let's admit it - this guy is an instutition and just short of being a living legend.  :wink:

Anyway: in his latest photo-update he shows us some cool pictures of the Chinese New Year festivities at Disney Village...

Enjoy: //http://joel.serre.online.fr/dlp/20040116/

PS: guys, could you maybe re-name the "Hotel"-section on these boards into "Resort"?

Kristof

The fireworks looks cool on Lake Disney...

flor

He makes nice pictures. But I don't like his pictures appear on so many sites. At least, we make or OWN pictures :P

Anthony

Quote from: "flor"He makes nice pictures. But I don't like his pictures appear on so many sites. At least, we make or OWN pictures :P

So would i if i could visit the parks often enough...  :( Ah well, i'll take a load in April anyway!  :D

The photos look amazing - another fantastic festival from DLRP!  Thank god for AndrĂ© and his rearrangement of the management and his new ideas!  It looks like DLRP Entertainment really can amaze us when they are given the right budget!  :wink:

flor

For people like you (Baloo) I can understand to use Joel's pictures.
 But for those who go every 2 weeks and take the pictures of Joel for their website. Just to make them more easy. Hate it  :evil:

flor

Excuse me. Something forgotten.
when will you go in April?
We'll be there to with Raptor's Birthday  :wink: