On-ride photos

Started by casschr05, December 31, 2007, 12:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

casschr05

Does anyone know the cost's of the photographs for any attraction?

Raffaele

Tower of Terror - 19euro -1 photo fancy frame
21e- 2 photos less extravagent frame.

just came back today  :D
Pins Pins Pins ...

casschr05

Quote from: "Raffaele"Tower of Terror - 19euro -1 photo fancy frame
21e- 2 photos less extravagent frame.

Thanks for that information

speedpacket

In my honest opinion, they are way too expensive...
Lately, they also seem to be pushing you to purchase the photos including a hidious frame that will never match anything we have at home...  You have to insist on getting the photo without the frame to get it done, but if you do, you still can (although many CMs seem to believe you can't anymore since they updated their photo offerings...)

Personally, I believe Disney really should make it possible to have a copy sent to your email address for let's say 3 EUR.  This will cost them nothing; they could make it completely automated without a CM intervening using machines, and I'm sure many people will buy them like that :)
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

casschr05

Quote from: "speedpacket"Personally, I believe Disney really should make it possible to have a copy sent to your email address for let's say 3 EUR.  This will cost them nothing; they could make it completely automated without a CM intervening using machines, and I'm sure many people will buy them like that :)

I agree with you totally and I really like the e-mail idea.